• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Look for partners <3 (lots of ideas inside!)

Hello there, If you're still interested in the kidnapped, I'd like to try that. If you want, we can double unless you'd rather play a male. Let me know :)

Hi .D.

Your plotlines sound interesting

I'd love to roleplay with youu

I'm particularly drawn to Run Away Love and the one where we could base it off of a song or a movie

Hello! I would be willing to do a MXM Bullied/Bully. I would prefer the role of the bullied though and if you don't like MXM we can change! I would be very interested in Roleplaying with you :)

Yeah of course that is completely fine with me! Just pm me and we can discuss some more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! This is ThermalTrickster. I'll be using this account from now on, so I'll PM you later once my 24 hours are gone. Or you could just PM me first either way is fine by me :)

Okay! So I can't reply to you until you have your ten posts done and or you're twenty four hours is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya! Was wondering if you had a plot idea for Werewolf x Human?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hiya! Was wondering if you had a plot idea for Werewolf x Human?

[/QUOTE]
I do not! We can do one of the plots that I have under neath or I can come up with one.

Kelli said:
I'm always up for an rp if your interested and a lot of these seem interesting
Sure! I'll pm you when I can it seems I can't right now.

[QUOTE="Ursa Minor]
Hey! This is ThermalTrickster. I'll be using this account from now on, so I'll PM you later once my 24 hours are gone. Or you could just PM me first either way is fine by me :)

[/QUOTE]
It says I still can't pm you :( if you want to try and pm you can?

deception said:
I do not! We can do one of the plots that I have under neath or I can come up with one.

Sure! I'll pm you when I can it seems I can't right now.

It says I still can't pm you :( if you want to try and pm you can?
I just tried. It still won't let me....I'll try again in a few hours

Hm...Still going with the Werewolf x Human pairing?

I think your Gang Love plot could be pretty interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back