Lightwood Academy

Sorry, Might end up using this for testing out the BB Code thing to see if im doing it right, I'll delete posts right after! :L

Sooo I might post another character later. It it okay if they're in two separate posts?

yup!

@Felix @TheAngelOfDeath

Please use the provided codes for the CS if you can.

Also, Angel, please add a little more detail or 'umph' to your CS.

If you are accepted, you should know I will not tolerate one liners. This is your only warning.

Sorry but I wasn't really able to use the code, Tried about three times and it ended up all Jumbled up. I tried to make this one a bit more organised and neat than the last.

Hey Ya'll

So while this is going, which I assume is going to amazing now, I'm thinking about starting something myself. A Disney type thing. Would any of you be interested? Cause I like the way everyone here writes :3

Broadway said:
Hey Ya'll
So while this is going, which I assume is going to amazing now, I'm thinking about starting something myself. A Disney type thing. Would any of you be interested? Cause I like the way everyone here writes :3
Disney RP? What's it about? O.o I'm intrigued!

Sorry, I gtg now but I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon (EST) c:

Can't wait to see your CS Whack! Good night everyone ^^

Well I'm kind of working out the details right now. But I want it to be Disney Verse, but not actual disney Characters. So you might have to do a little research on stories and fairytails disney hasn't covered. And Make characters that could go to college. I'm trying to see how I could involve magic. If anyone would like to work with me on it, I'd be grateful :)

It's fine, I guess.

I just didn't want any god(s) characters

Soo...

Should I post a starter now or wait?

I'll be doing dorms later today! Like the overview states, I'll be writing the names of the students down and placing them into a hat. Who they are paired with is up to fate!

:) -Whack the Quack

Just want to say that Haydn's relationships had been updated, if you wish to change the relationship you have with Haydn then just tell me and we can discuss c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back