• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Life on the Island

Would you join?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Link to RP: Detailed - Life on the Island | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Setting
: Maple Ridge University, New York [Fictional University]

Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance

About the University: Is a university located on a small island several hours away from the state of New York. It's one of the largest universities in the country and has a number of programs to choose from. It's open to all boys and girls that have completed all program requirements, graduated high school, and have scored at least a 1500 on the SAT.

Overview: Welcome to MRU, one of the largest and oldest universities in the country well known for its size, student life, and education. The story follows a group of students who become friends/rivals/lovers, as they deal with friendship troubles, school troubles, relationship troubles, love triangles, and other typical life drama while getting used to life on the big campus.

Note: I've been thinking about starting this for a while and thought now would be the best time. But I'm curious how much interest would this generate. I have no limit on how many members can join as long as you can help progress the story and not disappear in the middle of the roleplay. I would also like to point out that this is a detail oriented roleplay as I'd like this roleplay to progress forward.

Rules: All forum rules apply, obviously. I don't mind the use of profanity, because I personally feel in a real life situation it can't really be avoided. Romance stories between characters are definitely welcome, anything beyond kissing should be strictly PG-13 and fade to black is recommended. You're allowed more than one character, but be sure that you'll be able to handle the load. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rules, so I don't really have much more to say. But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Extra Information: As MRU is several hours away from the state of New York, dorming is mandatory. MRU's policy on dorms requires a total of three roommates. Girls must dorm with girls, while guys must dorm with... well you get the picture. All dorm rooms include a bunk bed, a single bed, three study tables, a small television with standard cable, wifi connection, mini fridge, AC, Heating system, and a bathroom.

Character Template:

Appearance:

Name:

Nickname:
(optional)

Sexuality:

Personality:

Background Information:
(Doesn't have to be a wall of text, a paragraph or two is enough.)

Program: (Engineering, Business, Medicine, etc)

Relationships: (Family members, friends, significant other, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to the roleplay has been posted in the OP, if anyone wants to join :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back