• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom life as a furry

MorticiansDaughter said:
is there still a furry rp to join? I have yet to find one and this is the one that pops up most! Id love to take part
Feel free to join. Sadly my furry Rp has been plagued with human charecters but there are plenty of furrys and nekos roaming about as well. I'm glad to here you interested :-)

@Memios Bonavich posts compared to something @Blood dog posts and I always land somewhere inbetween.

I never said anything about you, I was saying I found it overtly novice and I don't care for that, so I no longer follow the roleplay.

I didn't care for certain attitudes either, no fingers pointed, not you, but a few I had already experienced and found myself wishing to escape this.

I like one thing, you like another. Opinions aren't uncommon.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I never said anything about you, I was saying I found it overtly novice and I don't care for that, so I no longer follow the roleplay.
I didn't care for certain attitudes either, no fingers pointed, not you, but a few I had already experienced and found myself wishing to escape this.

I like one thing, you like another. Opinions aren't uncommon.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, I tend to say what ever the hell comes to mind urationaly and look at things the wrong way so even if you wernt pointing fingers at me im gonna take it like you did. :-)

MorticiansDaughter said:
ooohhh! Thats the one two people im rping with are part of! xD Blood dog and scythe!
Right know are main posters are Memios Bonavich, ScytheMiester7, Blood dog, captin forever and me. I use to have like 20 posting at once but the roleplay has died down since then.

Well, whatever personality the situation calls for will make itself known. Hell, if someone said "POINT SOME FUCKING FINGERS" someone would lose a goddamn eye.

I will forever avoid roleplays with posts with grammar I literally can't read or with people I don't feel comfortable with, as I do with life.

Artorias said:
As you guessed this is just a semi-realistic role play. In witch you live you're life as a furry.
Just tell me if your interested
Artorias said:
As you guessed this is just a semi-realistic role play. In witch you live you're life as a furry.
um hi there! my name is sugarkokol obviously and i 'd love to join your furry rp!

Oh, and I was hoping to play as this charming fellow.

chupacabra.jpg

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Barbas, plz. This thread is nearly 2 years old. The people who made it have either left for greener pastures or been banned,

[/QUOTE]
It's that old?

Yes, it was created on October 31st, 2014. I don't mean to be an asshole, but protip: read the date posted and the date upon which posts are made.

I would love to

Artorias said:
furry RP if you're still searching! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back