[Legends Begin Somewhere] Hey look, a wild OOC thread appeared!

SephirothSage

Eldritch Abomination
So.. Yeah. Cus I want to finish plotting with the rest of my Pantheon before finalizin my Charachter- and I'm sure others want to talk.

If we don't have one of those pesky OOC forums... the terrorists win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, what is the first things we needs to do to complete our gods, and to create the pantheon.

Yea thats what I asked earlier still waiting on an answer on weather or not hes got enough room for more players.

So, my Pantheon-Mates- @Exthalion , Solyr- and who else did we let in? I think It was me, and three other people? I know Exthalion wanted to be the Karma God, and somesuch?

You were debating me I believe. Narlon Tarlens, god of darkness, beauty, dreams and learning. The sub domains can easily be changed though

Yes, I think you were going to play a brother-type figure. The dark brother to the light sister. Or at least it was an idea tossed out there.

And here I thought I was Darkness in this Pantheon! Welp, that works to- but then where do I fit in- Ahh Yes, me and Exthalion, Destroyer and Balancer.

I assumed Gigyas was one of the three leaders, consort with Lyt, and the god of destruction, suffering, and difficult challenges. Lyt and Gigyas were designed to be opposites, but not mirror images of each other, so we wouldn't have to take opposing domains, one for one.

Right, Right. Makes sense. *Sagenod* And yeah, he is one of the Big Leaders. Consort definitely works- and they'd actually work together moderately well. Both are simply different part of the Cycle, no?

Also- like my Commandments? He himself is, personality wise, a giant, Deific, Hothead- but he knows when to listen to others, before charging of. Because he /knows/ he's a Giant Deific Hothead, and such- and so bows to wisdom superior to his...

Thing is, way he sees it, only other gods are even capable of surpassing him in anyway, and certainly only the other two leaders! AND NO ONE IS BETTER AT DESTRUCTIVE MIGHT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! I'MMM INDESTRUCTIBLE!

SephirothSage said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! I'MMM INDESTRUCTIBLE!
Lines like that might lead to you being turned into naught but an ugly statue in the basement of an older god's temple.

If you saw Avengers, you might want to keep from saying that too much. There was a big green leviathan who had a moment in that movie. I think the line went... "Puny god."

The hulk isn't a leviathan. He's a Terror using god of Strength, Rage and Conflict, bound in a human, but with possession miracles.

Belial, if memory serves, nine players have already posted interest in this game... five of which have come to this forum. If we actually lose one or two to interest attrition, then I'll have room for an additional player.

I am sorry thing took so long, I had to finish up a pair of ten page papers I will get working on my sheet soon.

So. Domesticated dogs exist. Other animals vary tribe by tribe.

So could I create a race of giant scorpions and tech my Sisters of the Sun how to train them. Or do we have to stick with historical realities.

Hmm, creating a breeding population of giant scorpions for your tribe to train... do able. Be warned how ever, if your tribe rolls badly and they have to fight off the monstrous scorpions, you may gain Terror for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back