~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

Okay, hope you be alright later]]

Sarea sighed and laid on her bed she fell asleep she had her nightmare again but this time she didn't scream.

I didn't even dare to look shaine, in fear he'd start screaming again, and I couldn't deal with noise, not right now.. My tears began to flow again.. Why did I have to loose the one persona who I liked.. No loved,

Sarea looked at her and sighed she felt horrible for her and hated herself for telling Shaine that Eve liked him, she wished she was back at the Asylum in her room without anyone near her who could talk to her, "I'm sorry" she said again. She never really felt pity for anyone until now.

I whimpered sadly.. Hunching myself up into a ball, deciding on weather she deserved a reply from me.. I cried for a few more minutes before grabbing my pencil and standing up.. "I-i..fine" I grunted, I had no more paper, seeing as HE had ripped it all up, so I began scrawling latin on the wall.. 'Nothing wrong with me, nothing wrong with me, I will kill you all when I'm free, nothing wrong with me' it was just that passage, all over the wall..

Sarea decided to give her my sketch book it had all my drawings in it, she slid it to her and sighed, "Here" she said softly.

I shook my head, continuing with my latin scrawl, it was so temoping to snatch up the book but.. The one I had was different, once I decided to have a break from writing, I sat down facing her and slid the book back to her. "You don't have to give me you're book, its fine" I sighed, wanting to take it, but not wanting to..

(I'm so sorry, I fell asleep)

I looked into her eyes.."Its fine, my other meant a lot, you don't have to give me anything, you're already forgiven"

I turned to the scource of the noise, shaine.. "Y-yes shaine, s-sorry shaine" I mumbled, I shut up after that, not wanting to p-ss him off.. 
(I think I have caugh you're ilness over the internet:L I got sent home:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back