~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

I lay on the floor.. Not caring that I was hurt, I just cared for him.. And I needed him, but he hated me, so we just wouldn't work.. I looked up at the cop "please, get him away from me"

"Get him AWAY from me!" I cried.. I wanted him , but I didn't , I hated him, but I didn't.. I loved him.. But I didn't.. It was all so confusing..

Officer Brownie threw him in and slammed the cell, he walked over to Eve and looked at her bruises and cuts, "Do you want me to take care of your cuts?" he asked her.

wow its 6:58 here]

Officer Brownie went to get his kit and helped her with her cuts and when he was finished, "No you be careful" he said and walked off.

I nodded and curled up in a ball.. Trying to hide my tear from the girl in the cell next to me, but I guessed she already knew I was crying, seeing as she was gawping at me..

I shook my head.. "This is all you're fault!, look what you did! You made my only friend hate me, you have no idea how much that hurts, then you have the audsitiy to ask if I'm okay.." I said, trying to stary calm..

(Gtg, sleep)

(Seeya

"You asked!" I hissed.. Clenching my fists into balls.. I wanted to talk with him again, but after what he did to my book.. I don't think I'd be able to stay calm..

Sarea's green eye and blue eye searched around the room for something, "Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to tell me" she said said.

i took my hands away and didn't reply..,just curled up close to the wall.. i began talking to myself "its okay, you dont need him, you dont need anybody.." i trailed off at the end.. i did need him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back