• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Rolesplays Reboot

Which one would you guys prefer?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Other (leave suggestions in comments.)

• Total voters

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis

Reboot of an old ideas due to renewed interest with fresh poll:

IMG_2633.GIF

Hello lovers of Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, well... At least i hope you are fans, otherwise you are clearly in the wrong place and what is wrong with you?! You id... (takes deep breath) Sorry... Got carried away for a moment. If you stuck around despite my brief show of madness we can talk Avatar RP. I admit this a bit spur of the moment as i have been recently have been re-watching the series and so i am on a avatar rp need. To that end i have two plots we can try out dependant on your votes:

Balance from Within

This is an alternate history in the last air bender story, essentially the Aang never got frozen and passed in the air nomad genocide. However his presence at the temple had allowed other to survive in his stead, still to few to be considered a nation or major players, they live in hiding in other lands and become naturalised over the years. The avatar passed on to a water bender and even she was hunted down. Passing down to our current avatar a fire bender, backstory left to the ones who gets him/her. So this is the fire avatars journey, learning the elements, dealing with the fact he/she is fighting her own nation, a new team avatar and all the goodies. This will add some events similar to the series, sozians comet, fall of ban sing see that sort of thing but the story will be its own.

Equality or An Equalist World

This one some of you might recognise as i have tried this one a couple of times before. The story is alternate ending to the first season of Legend of Korra, this one were the Equalist under Amon wins taking over Republic City and slowly spreading to other lands. Korra and team avatar has disappeared presumed dead and benders are rounded up to concentration camps to be equalised and most are never seen again. The equalist are the ruling elite now and membership grants you benefits like satomobile cars amongst other. While non-member have to make due. The earth kingdom seems to be next to fall, the unpopular monarchy galvanising the people to the rapidly growing equalist movement. A small movement has also began in the fire nation but that is kept in check barely by Zuko and the current fire lord. Only the water tribes are safe for benders any more but rumours of spirit troubles in the northern water tribe and difficulty of travelling there means it has dangers all its own. So this can be a rise of a new Avatar or just a group of benders and non benders just trying to survive

And that is what i have. Like any one of them vote for it above or you have any other ideas mention it and we wills see if it gains support, i am open.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both ideas but I like the first one just a little bit more. So question are we aloud to be canon characters. I'm more then likely will make my own but I was just wondering.

I've got ideas for all four nations pretty much. Even an avatar if need be.

Generally don't do these, but Avatar is literally the one thing I actually like in this genre so I'll bite for a fire nation dude.

animegirl20 said:
I like both ideas but I like the first one just a little bit more. So question are we aloud to be canon characters. I'm more then likely will make my own but I was just wondering.
Yes you can be canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back