• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Okay, Now normally I dislike those sorts of weaknesses, because some people (Or at least the one's I've encountered before) tend to gloss over that fact just so there character looks good or whatever. But I'm going to have to start trusting people at some point anyway, aren't I? :)
((Nah, I won't do that. I like to stick to what I've written))

Sicarius said:
Wait... Are we back at the school yet? Cause Raven is kind of just sitting in his dorm room lol
we just had the time skip to return to school, so yes. We are school now. ( I feel helpful ^_^ )

Lotusy said:
Maybe. Idk, Raven didn't seem to appreciate him last time :P
Raven doesn't appreciate anything in life lol

Raven didn't appreciate him, but I certainly got a kick out of it haha

Sicarius said:
Raven doesn't appreciate anything in life lol
Raven didn't appreciate him, but I certainly got a kick out of it haha
Hah. Appreciate the sentiment, so maybe. It's always fun to be the straight man, just to put down the clown, right? Entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sicarius if you want, you could come interact with Aptual and Pluto. Not much is happening there currently.

Or you could interact with @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII as he doesn't have anyone to interact with currently. Or you could both come interact with Aptual and Pluto. Or or or! go to class that is starting. Your guys choice but those are some idea's that could work for you guys.

metalcity said:
@Sicarius if you want, you could come interact with Aptual and Pluto. Not much is happening there currently.
Or you could interact with @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII as he doesn't have anyone to interact with currently. Or you could both come interact with Aptual and Pluto. Or or or! go to class that is starting. Your guys choice but those are some idea's that could work for you guys.
Oi Dom is having some identity crisis so bah xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back