• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@PhoenixFire13 the legendary group is the Akuta right, so what does that mean? cause Google translate says it means Garbage in Japanese xD
I thought you said we couldn't do out of character chatting on here..? o_O

Only some people can?

Last edited by a moderator:
BunnySkull said:
@Artemistel they're in completely different years tho ^^"
Anyone/where else Lars can go or anything?
{{Mira is in advanced classes. Like me, she's taking Calculus and Physics in her Sophomore year. She could very possibly be in the same class as Lars.

I just want to roleplay but everyone seems to have their cliques on here.}}

Mira continued to take notes.

No you can talk about where your character is and other things in the OOC chat but the IC chat is for adding to your character's story, so to speak

So unless you combine an OOC post with An in character post that progresses your character it has to go in the OOC

@Artemistel

@Artemistel This is the Out-of-Character chat. Basically all OOC stuff goes here if it's by itself.

The other tab is In-Character, so all stuff there is in character. Feel free to add an OOC comment to it if you deem necessary, but standalone OOC goes here.

GingerBread said:
That moment when your character has gone out with more people than you :P
You foolish fool!

This is why MY character and I have the same level of dating experience!

NONE!

*Sobs silently*

Lotusy said:
That feel when Jay has become Bella.
I never expected this.
If you excuse me I'm off to make a werewolf character...For no real reason, just...Felt like it...

Sorry I've been inactive for my first few days, I've been staying w/ my boyfriend but I'm heading home now ( :( ) so I'll probably be more active lol

What's the code word?

Is the rule about the multiple character thing the problem?

If so, I was out of the rp for quite a while so I assumed them dead.]

@PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess whose back guys! (Hint it's meeeeeeeee!!!) if anyone wants to join me feel free, but I will be gone for the next 4 days, so be warned. I wanted to let y'all know in advance, so I don't create any awkward situations.

@00Broken00Dreams00 Good app, nice character. Like the others, though, I'm going to have to play bouncer and send you back to the rules. Your character is good to be accepted once you've obtained the code word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back