• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
"I don't Need any help" Nyx said stabbing his dagger into Richard killing him and charging up Nyx's Daggers surrounding them with a red glow, Nyx started charging at the girl once again this time slicing a dagger either side of her
When He was talking

She's not I promise cause if she did She'd bring him back.Plus she wants to see his reaction tell him she's not gonna kill and mabye turn out friends who knows

@Lotusy

@Lotusy she threw a book at bud and then insulted him and he was already in a bad mood, so by tried to threaten her and they ended up to fighting, so probably has something to do with that

so u fight him, threaten him with a wooden stack and then ur like "its a prank dude its a prank" and try to be his friend xD

The youtube videos, where people "prank" people. Like I've seen stupid people go into the "hood" in Merica and then say some really racist shit. then when some one pulls out a gun or some shit or just beats the shit out of them. They scream that its just a prank and run away then act like they are innocent

@PhoenixFire13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back