• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Suzumaki Arakai ~Tooth necklace of a Shark: When the wearer puts this necklace on, they will start to change into any type of fish. Mostly house fish or sharks. can not be reverse. If made a shark they will be hungry for mostly live things, not other players unless they are bleeding and in the water. Can talk normally too.

DragonStorm said:
@Suzumaki Arakai ~Tooth necklace of a Shark: When the wearer puts this necklace on, they will start to change into any type of fish. Mostly house fish or sharks. can not be reverse. If made a shark they will be hungry for mostly live things, not other players unless they are bleeding and in the water. Can talk normally too.
So how exactly does it escalate to where Yato puts on the necklace? And by cannot be reversed?...He has to wait until the next day entirely lol?

PhoenixFire13 said:
@Thalia Raiz Yup, just a human sized half-ladybug
@GingerBread Willow isn't the only one that's gonna interact with you o3o

@LokiofSP @Krekire Looking forward to your, ahem, exchange owo

@Mashiro Shiina I guess you can think of it like that, yeah. A spiritual ball?

@Suzumaki Arakai Yup, unlucky enough to pick one that lasts the entire day xD
Of all things, he had to be turned into some type of animal xD his biggest fear.

@Krekire No! I'm not ready, oh goodness!!

Wait! HAHAHA you can't kill me, Columbus is arguably one of the weakest, he shall now rule the world!

This event sounds like it's going to be crazy, i kind of wish it didn't happen while Nyx was a kitten, but i'm sure that will add to the drama :P

Also i'm going to go now see you guys tomorrow

PhoenixFire13 said:
@metalcity @GingerBread
Two cats ... I hope Shina remembers soon that she's a bird ... and not fly straight into them cat mouths
What an ending that would be.

A compelling tale of how a girl learned to care, and sacrificed herself for her friends. She got a second chance!...Only to be eaten by her friend as a cat

I'd love to join if I could. Do I make a character and just start posting? Or is there an approval process?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back