• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images
11a.png
90d.gif

Here are the lists of curses, I tagged everyone's names beside theirs so no confusion (I wonder how Shina and Az and Nyx are gonna pull this off though ...) If you're lucky, you can break the curse early in the school day as long as you find someone willing to help you. If not ... well, good luck surviving the day ... ^^o Gawd this long list of tortures

- Wings of a Ladybug @Thalia Raiz (wear the magic wings and you turn into a human ladybug owo Cannot be reversed o/ The number of dots indicating your age will appear on your back)

- Collar of The Dog @Moonflight (turn into a puppy~ <3 Can be reversed if someone takes off the collar)

- Body switch @Krekire @LokiofSP (nothing to explain here, lol)

- Collar of The Cat @metalcity (turn into a cat~ <3 same as the collar of the dog. Can be reversed if collar is removed)

- Dragon's Fire @GingerBread (you get to breath fire each time you try to speak)

- Cowbell of Misfortune @sitanomoto (This curse is so bad that I'm just going to copy and paste word for word the description of the curse QwQ)

~Cowbell of Misfortune: When the wearer puts this Cowbell on, They will slowly turn into a cow. The wearer will not notice the changes until about 5 hours have passed. The changes will be slow but not painful. They can still talk like normal when the changes are done. Additionally even if the wearer is male they will not become a bull, they will be a cow with udders. As long as the wearer has the cowbell on, they will feel hungry for what cows normally eat. Additionally the wearer (no offense to anyone who gets this Item) will have to be milked once a day. Can be reversed by removing the cowbell but the reverses won’t start until 5 hours have passed after removing.

- Voice of Change @TheRPingMudkip (you can choose your own change of voice owo Make it ridiculously different than your regular voice though xD )

- Blindness @Momo Mix (nothing to explain here 8D)

- Parts of a Vehicle @CelestiaVanGuard (you touch a vehicle or a part of a vehicle, you get turned into one for the rest of the day)

- Body Part Change @Dnaleri017 (exchange a single body part with another body part, this is gonna be so gross DX -goes throw up-)

- Pearl of the Sea @OceanBunny (erm ... I'm sorry, Willow QAQ touch a pearl and turn into a crab. can talk normally though)

- Gills of Water Breathing @Lonely Assassin (have fun in the water for the entire day QwQ You can't breath air, only water)

- Fur of the Joey @Hawkeye (genderswitch and change into a baby kangeroo. MUST STAY BESIDE PARENT KANGEROO @DragonStorm FOR THE ENTIRE DAY *^*)

- Gem of Pure Energy @Mashiro Shiina (touch the gem with bare skin and turn into a ball of pure energy. Can talk and move but cannot physically touch anything. May be able to be reversed if gem is returned to original owner, but uh, lemme pick a random owner for you ... @Lotusy )

- Genderbend @DarknessSpirit (nothing to explain here 8D)

- Plant Change @Lotusy (YOU GET TURNED INTO A TREE, LOVELY~ XDDDDDD You can choose whether or not you get thorns owo)

- Necklace of the Spider @LegenDarius (turn into a spider. Can be reversed if necklace is removed. HOWEVER, you must finish weaving a single web before you can change back owo)

- Golden Egg of the Chicken @Leone (touch egg and turn into a female chicken. Can lay up to 2 eggs total in a day. When egg is laid, chicken gets motherly urge to protect egg(s). Can be reversed if egg is taken away from chicken for 15 minutes but chicken will fight to stay in possession of golden egg owo)

- Fur of the Kangeroo @DragonStorm (pft this is gonna be funny to read, turn into mother kangeroo and must stay beside Joey for the entire day @Hawkeye )

- Amulet of Forgetfulness @PhoenixFire13 (Shina gets to forget stuff that happened in the past 48 hours~ which means she forgets that she died ... this is gonna be amusing... user can take off the amulet themselves at any time and will remember everything the second they do)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Krekire...Seems we're at a crossroads....HOW DO WE CURE IT?!

This reminds me of that one time in the skeleton war....

dd3bab057d48ccb48750f75f36321220a1791b2ab61ee535ea0577765b9e982c_1.gif

It was a slaughter....

what about my fur? Nyx is communicating with willow by thinking so he isn't talking

Also i think i might have him be cat all day, Cause it would be easier than trying to work out when halfway through the day is

PhoenixFire13 said:
- Gem of Pure Energy @Mashiro Shiina (touch the gem with bare skin and turn into a ball of pure energy. Can talk and move but cannot physically touch anything. May be able to be reversed if gem is returned to original owner, but uh, lemme pick a random owner for you ... @Lotusy )
So....Almost like a ghost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back