• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Suzumaki Arakai No need, I found one owo

burning_devil_by_chevsy-d760yif.jpg

@GingerBread -pat pat- It was his personality. Don't blame yourself nor him xD

@Lotusy @OceanBunny Yeah, but not for a while. She'll appear sometimes as a red bird to guide various students in Lakoria owo So you'll still see her, just not as Shina, Shina.

@metalcity Btw for Fiona ... I forgot to add it in but Shina leaves Fiona with Enki in case Enball gets out of control again. Although he can overpower Fiona now, she will still be able to delay him somewhat.

Also, this isn't the end of the devil. Shina only managed to delay his take over of the Earth. I'm going to possibly have a Return of the Devil event sometime in the future, as a last resort. Shina probably won't revive until then.

In the meantime ... imma go update her character sheet ...

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread ... I can always have Shina revive as a bird right now and fly toward Nyx to scratch him. She still has a bit of fire power remaining in her bird form *^*

@OceanBunny If she ever gets found out by Willow then, she will just ask her to stay silent owo

@DragonStorm (muchos conflicted bout what to do) :<

@PhoenixFire13 Though this will mostly be something funny, would you mind having bird Shina have conversations with my pigeons? Most of them will be idiots, I'd think it'd be pretty hilarious.

@Lotusy XDDDDDDD Sure. Do you want to control them or are you going to have me make up the conversations?

Also, can everyone start to head home now so that I can start the next event when I get home from school tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back