• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Dnaleri017 That soul essence unraveling idea is pretty sweet but if you don't wanna get burnt to death, I suggest having it fail owo No offense but I just really want this event to end the way I want it to. I'm selfish, I know, I'm sorry QAQ

-goes into dogeza position- QAQ Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai

Last edited by a moderator:
So even when the demon event ends, can we wait until the next day for @DragonStorm 's event? We had both the zoo raid and the demon invasion in the same day. I'm sure our characters would be tired.

@PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robyn Banks before I accept you, could you specify on the power "Intellectual"? That could really mean anything, from straight up calculations, to predictions, to invention.

@Lotusy Yup, next day. It's going to be nighttime after this event ends so everyone would start to head home or find somewhere to sleep. And then by tomorrow, everything is gonna somehow magically be restored \o/ Like a zoo raid and demon invasion never happened. Of course, you guys still get to keep your pets.

If the events of the past day happened, does Jay lose his new power? He gathered most of the materials in that day, including the blood.

@Lotusy No, no, that's not what I meant xD I meant nothing happened as in the entire town will be back to normal and the regular humans won't remember anything about the mess that happened all over the town. And the school will be back to normal too.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@sitanomoto It is if you visualize it a certain way owo
I'm talking about the victory pose and then falling over backwards onto the head of the giant (now one eyed) thing. Besides, Kino needed a moment of bravery. He can give the eye to Jay if it'll be any help. (o'v'o)

I'm going to start writing the ending now -glup- I feel like I'm overexasperating the ending as something ridiculously awesome but sorry, it's not something awesome.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@Dnaleri017 That soul essence unraveling idea is pretty sweet but if you don't wanna get burnt to death, I suggest having it fail owo No offense but I just really want this event to end the way I want it to. I'm selfish, I know, I'm sorry QAQ
-goes into dogeza position- QAQ Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai
no worries, I wasn't planning on it working anyway, besides, he just learned he can do this thing, this ain't Ichigo from Bleach we're talking about xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back