• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You know it would Probably be best if Nyx was the one left on the ground. He was one who went full crazy and still wants a fight from jay

@PhoenixFire13 & @LokiofSP

I made a little bit of a post, in terms of setting up the scenario. I'll wait until tomorrow rolls around, as well as a new page, for when I'll post the event starter.

@GingerBread Jay doesn't really know that though, he only knows you wanted to hurt him, but he'll need to find out why,

you sure you want to give Nyx unicorn blood?

Unicorn Blood - Turns a vampire invincible and immune to all magic.

I mean even if it lasts for half a day thats enough time to kill you all, he is still insane, this gonna be fun

GingerBread said:
you sure you want to give Nyx unicorn blood?
Unicorn Blood - Turns a vampire invincible and immune to all magic.

I mean even if it lasts for half a day thats enough time to kill you all, he is still insane, this gonna be fun
Chomp, chomp, zombie chompies!

Just a bit, it would be adorable, you can't argue that, also people would be able to get revenge on Nyx easily, but would they hurt a kitten?

Uhhh can i pls have a recap of whats happening in the RP? also if school has started yet? And where everyone is? Om very confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Zoo Raid post is up! Make sure to confirm if you're going or not! I hope to see you there!

So Nyx is going to be unconscious throughout all of this.... shame so many different magical animals, so much power.

i can't wait to find out how this zoo raid goes though

@Izune accepted. A centaur would be pretty cool! By the way, feel free to join the zoo raid if you want. In the RP, it's a Saturday, so there isn 't any school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back