• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@LokiofSP I would have Jay do something, sinc ehe's the one Nyx wants, but Shina wants to fight with Nyx right now. Honestly it'd be a better way to repair their relationship if he just fessed up, but we'll just have to wait. Just a heads up on why I won't be responding soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP I would have Jay do something, sinc ehe's the one Nyx wants, but Shina wants to fight with Nyx right now. Honestly it'd be a better way to repair their relationship if he just fessed up, but we'll just have to wait. Just a heads up on why I won't be responding soon.
Oh I understand, I was just trying to present worry and panic on my part

Lol whoops I accidentally posted this in the RP chat. My bad.

@PhoenixFire13 I've only got ~15 minutes left before I head off to sleep, so do you want to the event to start tomorrow? As soon as I wake up, I'll check if the battle is finished (if it doesn't finish by the time I leave) and I'll post it then. Just a backup plan.

@PhoenixFire13 Yea, that's the problem, and why I didn't want to get involved. I'm not quite sure what to do. My only idea is that there's a lunch break or some kind of intermission. I'm stumped.

Lotusy said:
@PhoenixFire13 Yea, that's the problem, and why I didn't want to get involved. I'm not quite sure what to do. My only idea is that there's a lunch break or some kind of intermission. I'm stumped.
If I may, I have an idea.

If you say something like Shina and Nyx are in terrible shape (Injuries that would more than likely leave them far from their best capabilities but not bad enough to were they couldn't go) you could say the best way to speed up their recovery would be with Unicorn tears (Or something else, it just seems everyone uses Unicorn tears so that's the first thing I thought of) so you HAVE to go to help your freinds

I'm stumped too :\ And I needa sleep soon. Ended the fight though so please take us to the infirmary QAQ I was actually planning on not going to the zoo raid. But Nyx can wake up and go.

I have a problem now though... how to make Nyx sane again..... Willow i need your blood we will cure Nyx by turning him into a kitten

Oh, so no one wants to pick up Shina. Sure, ok QAQ I'll just leave her half-dead on the grass. Perfectly fine. I can totally stay alive until I recover enough energy to burn myself so that I can revive.

PhoenixFire13 said:
Oh, so no one wants to pick up Shina. Sure, ok QAQ I'll just leave her half-dead on the grass. Perfectly fine. I can totally stay alive until I recover enough energy to burn myself so that I can revive.
What? Shina only has flesh wounds, she can walk it off

Alright, alright, I gotchu QAQ So I'm supposed to somehow lay there till I recover

@metalcity Sorry, won't be able to get Shina to infirmary till tomorrow. Unless you wanna walk over to her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back