• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Well, while you have a point @metalcity, I allowed Corvus to use the knife because everyone else had access to their powers, and Corvus's power was (I think) weapon summon, no? Also, the coating with pepper spray is cool, since there's no way he's spraying someone to death with that.
On the other hand, there may be some objects we'd want to take out. For example, where did the bow and arrow come from?
He crafted that out of spider web (Which he easily broke seconds earlier) and a bendy branch. Though he should be completely out of arrows unless he made some more, which I'm pretty sure he didn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Well, while you have a point @metalcity, I allowed Corvus to use the knife because everyone else had access to their powers, and Corvus's power was (I think) weapon summon, no? Also, the coating with pepper spray is cool, since there's no way he's spraying someone to death with that.
On the other hand, there may be some objects we'd want to take out. For example, where did the bow and arrow come from?

Anyways, you two, forgive me. Most of what @LegenDarius is doing is completely legal, and I forgot to clarify, which may have caused this discrepancy. My bad.
ah okay

Lotusy said:

Anyways, you two, forgive me. Most of what @LegenDarius is doing is completely legal, and I forgot to clarify, which may have caused this discrepancy. My bad.
Also @metalcity has a point. Corvus's power is summoning weapons from the future and one could argue that since this is a simulation it doesn't really have a future for him to take weapons from. But meh :P

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] @mewbot5408
Pluto is savage as fuck.

And isn't Jackal not effected by poison?
He's not but Pluto hit him on the head when he has low life...feel free to freak out thinking you killed the real jackal

mewbot5408 said:
He's not but Pluto hit him on the head when he has low life...feel free to freak out thinking you killed the real jackal
No freaking out. Pluto knows its a sim! He will just be super nice to Jackal after this.

Like more smooches.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]No freaking out. Pluto knows its a sim! He will just be super nice to Jackal after this.
Like more smooches.

[/QUOTE]
Because he killed him?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Woooohooooo a boss....
Did you just set Jackal on fire?

[/QUOTE]
You know it ;)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Jay is an evil BASTARD!!
It's like he is meant to try and kill everything Pluto loves!

Also, I really want the snakes to talk to the pigeons!

[/QUOTE]
Yea, he just derps up a lot. His pigeons are the real bad influence though. :P

I know, I can't wait for it!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Jay is secretly evil. More evil than Nyx.
And we haven't had any time for some sexy onesided Jayson!

[/QUOTE]
I agree, we need it!

*Cue sexy saxophone music*

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Woooohooooo a boss....
Did you just set Jackal on fire?

[/QUOTE]
Jackal is dead in the sim....

Ok so jackal is up and he's making a plant vs zombie refrence xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back