• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LegenDarius said:
@Lotusy can use my full summoning powers now?
Well, like I've said earlier, Corvus's powers put him at a huge advantage in the fight. It basically makes it a one-sided massacre, aince all the students arearmed with only primitive weapons. Like I said before, I'll leave it up to the peeps in the sim. If two say it's cool with them, then feel free to go ahead!

@LokiofSP Just sending you the notif that the sim mini-arc is almost done, and everyone's in the center now. I mean, in case you need to make a set-up post for the hordes of students filing out of the sim :P

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] is Jay going to be happy to watch Pluto die?
He's gonna get super hyped, then get disappointed when he remembers Pluto is still alive. :P

Lotusy said:
He's gonna get super hyped, then get disappointed when he remembers Pluto is still alive. :P
Oh well. Is Jay going to let Pluto know that he wants to kind of kill him or is Pluto always going to wonder why Jay is giving him looks like that and slipping on banana peel when he follows him?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh well. Is Jay going to let Pluto know that he wants to kind of kill him or is Pluto always going to wonder why Jay is giving him looks like that and slipping on banana peel when he follows him?

[/QUOTE]
Lol I think it should stay secret. Really, Jay just has an irrational fear of Pluto, because he thinks the poor guy is a drug lord.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] and @GingerBread would it be major cheating if Pluto put his poison blood on club?
Am I even allowed to use the blood??? Idk??

I just thought of it tho
I say go for it. Corvus had stopped time and teleported. So I don't see why it would be a problem

metalcity said:
@Magical Squid Senpai
completely forgot all of pluto's powers and read

'If you get him close enough, you can breath on him. Or bleed on him.'

literally said in mine and @GingerBread Skype call "what type of kinky stuff is he into?" xD
Yes. Pluto is going to sexually breath onto Kat until Kat gives up or dies!!!

But no, I was thinking of different ways for Pluto to blow the Poison onto people. One way could be kissing. Pluto can just kiss Kat. That would be fun!

@LegenDarius okay, in my opinion I heavily disagree with the use of third party objects in the game, I really disagree with brining in a knife. Second, I also really disagree with putting pepper spray on the knife makes it legal to kill. Because at the end of the day the knife is still what is killing the person, the spray would just make it sting like a bitch but they would probably be dead and not notice it. I think you could have been more creative with the whole pepper spray stuff. Also I don't know what @Lotusy and the admins have said about this and I can't be bothered to look back and find if they said this was legal, if so correct me, but I don't think that move would work and bring there objects in the game should be allowed. tbh I thought there was a barrier to prevent these types of stuff.

metalcity said:
@LegenDarius okay, in my opinion I heavily disagree with the use of third party objects in the game, I really disagree with brining in a knife. Second, I also really disagree with putting pepper spray on the knife makes it legal to kill. Because at the end of the day the knife is still what is killing the person, the spray would just make it sting like a bitch but they would probably be dead and not notice it. I think you could have been more creative with the whole pepper spray stuff. Also I don't know what @Lotusy and the admins have said about this and I can't be bothered to look back and find if they said this was legal, if so correct me, but I don't think that move would work and bring there objects in the game should be allowed. tbh I thought there was a barrier to prevent these types of stuff.
Well, while you have a point @metalcity, I allowed Corvus to use the knife because everyone else had access to their powers, and Corvus's power was (I think) weapon summon, no? Also, the coating with pepper spray is cool, since there's no way he's spraying someone to death with that.

On the other hand, there may be some objects we'd want to take out. For example, where did the bow and arrow come from?

Anyways, you two, forgive me. Most of what @LegenDarius is doing is completely legal, and I forgot to clarify, which may have caused this discrepancy. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back