• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you posted that your character went to sleep by that tree, I asked you if I can get into the RP by talking to you before you fell asleep. Guess your character was just to tired. >u<

The posts...

[media]

[/media]
Where dey at doe.

Also, are you guys comfortable with me fast forwarding to PE once everybody's done with the lunch period? I'm gonna do a "magical paintball" type of game which is basically a game modeling Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc in real life in a PE class. Everybody gets guns, magic is restricted (only non lethal), team deathmatch/free for all.

How about the weapons. Thoughts?

Assault Rifles:

BAL-27 (Full auto)

Bal-27_AE_side_view_AW.png

SMGs:

Mac-11 (Full-auto, spray machine
:P )

latest

Pistols:

Smith & Wesson .500

IWK1-T-F2-H%5B1%5D.jpg

Golden Desert Eagle

400px-DesertEagleGolden.jpg

Snipers:

MORS (Bolt)

MORS_sniper_rifle_call_of_duty_advanced_warfare.png

Lakoria .50 Cal - Thunderbolt* (Bolt, semiautomatic, thunder mode available)

3c3c87949a242fae35da36ef7f654e87.jpg

*Does a high powered shot when bolt mode, does less damage when in semiautomatic mode.

*Can shoot thunder, but drains a lot of your character's magic

*Thunder shot spreads to nearby enemies

Shotguns:

The Terminator*

dp12-12.jpg

*Move out the way if you want to live

*Will absolutely kill anybody in one shot. Range is limited, however, as it is a shotgun.

Any thoughts? These are the guns that maybe you can pick out for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear.

The game, named, "Magical Paintball," (not really paintball) is exactly like an FPS, or first person shooter. The gym teachers will use some sort of spatiotemporal magic to transport all the students into an alternate space inside of the gym. It'll be like a battlefield. Each person has can choose their guns, and they are able to use magic that is non-lethal, i.e teleportation, invisibility, hallucinations, etc. When a player is "killed," he or she is transported back into the gymnasium and has to wait in the bleachers (or do something else inside the gym until time runs out in the period or another round is initiated).

Awe. OnO

Well, if you were here, I'd let you shoot one of my guns. OuO

But that's just Texas hospitality for you. : p

Just to let people know that I won't be on rpnation till October 11.....reasons are school, family, work and some personal stuff.....sorry guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back