• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just an idea. I thought it might be OP, too. I mean, my character can already teleport, stop time, and summon weapons.

MY character just dissappeared from attention, so I kinda quit on this RP

Unless i'm involved somehow, I ain't continuing. NOt being selfish, just kinda boring.

I feel so off to start, and I'm kinda jealous of everyone else. >~>

Everyone has their part, or there's a conversation going on, or cutie little things. I want to be involved, but I can't imagine how to.

BUt she doesn't really have powers. I didn't design her that way, she was made to be a hot headed girl with some illusion powers. I guess, i'll gfind some sorta way...

@TheCreator645

@OceanBunny

I don't know if I'm still holding you, I think so but I also think I said sorry for holding you for too long? I don't know xD :3

And yeah let's timeskip combine thingy :3 It'd be easier and it's fine, is there an easier way I could get your attention for it?

I don't mind :)

For fun, anyone wanna turn into Alliah's crush? No a specific gender needed. Just PM me and you'll have a equal chance of being decided as it

Idm, you can on me if you want. The only problem is I have OceanBunny and GingerBread lined up too. So your choice :) to be honest it would make it more interesting ;)

No one want's to flirt with a plant guy. QuQ

Granted I need to re-find a way into the RP anyways, so guess it doesn't matter right now. : p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back