• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whoaaaaa! I was so busy that I put short replies, but didn't really read all the other posts. I MISSED SO MUCH!!!

And wait... Nyx and Jay broke up???? When did this happen???

Sicarius said:
Whoaaaaa! I was so busy that I put short replies, but didn't really read all the other posts. I MISSED SO MUCH!!!
And wait... Nyx and Jay broke up???? When did this happen???
After the science class

So not been getting notifications for this rp, reading through and when Nyx placed his dagger on Columbus's neck. I imagined him randomly pulling out a bacon sandwich and throwing it at Nyx. Then Enki randomly teleported back to the school, was a great thought. And thought I would share it...

metalcity said:
So not been getting notifications for this rp, reading through and when Nyx placed his dagger on Columbus's neck. I imagined him randomly pulling out a bacon sandwich and throwing it at Nyx. Then Enki randomly teleported back to the school, was a great thought. And thought I would share it...
Have you been drinking the old cider again?

metalcity said:
I wish, ran out ;-;
I feel so bad for you ;_; xD

So do you want to bring in your new character? (or at least create a CS for him :P ) or does he need a timeskip to be introduced/ so you can get Enki out of the way

GingerBread said:
I feel so bad for you ;_; xD
So do you want to bring in your new character? (or at least create a CS for him :P ) or does he need a timeskip to be introduced/ so you can get Enki out of the way
I'm still thinking up the last few idea's, as you know he is not finalised yet. And I'm going to wait for time skip so I can have Enki leave for awhile. And I can hear the sympathy in your tone, I like how you really care for me.

metalcity said:
I'm still thinking up the last few idea's, as you know he is not finalised yet. And I'm going to wait for time skip so I can have Enki leave for awhile. And I can hear the sympathy in your tone, I like how you really care for me.
I know you still haven't finished him :P but what about the drug shooter? what's happening with him?

GingerBread said:
I know you still haven't finished him :P but what about the drug shooter? what's happening with him?
Was waiting for the current event to finish, if you want I can have him come back during this day.

Yo, guys.

So, as cool as Secret Santa day is, are any of you feeling that "pull the plug" vibe? I mean, all gifters have gotten gifts, and all the Scrooges are already not participating...

Thoughts?

Lotusy said:
Yo, guys.
So, as cool as Secret Santa day is, are any of you feeling that "pull the plug" vibe? I mean, all gifters have gotten gifts, and all the Scrooges are already not participating...

Thoughts?
I never gave or received a gift. T^T

Pluto is awful at this.

Lotusy said:
Yo, guys.

Thoughts?
Yeah I think we should just end it already...... I don't think it was that good :/ Oh well, lesson learned eh? Never let me handle events

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I never gave or received a gift. T^T
Pluto is awful at this.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, don't feel bad. Jay can keep Pluto in the gift-less zone. :P

So with Columbus, I just imagine he sounds like claptrap. Like they way he imagine how people will talk to him and how he is great. xD

Lotusy said:
Yo, guys.

Thoughts?
Enki Is still in town, I'll finish it tomorrow. Not really been motivated to rp as Enki, dislike the character to much currently. But I'll hurry it up and wait for a timeskip

metalcity said:
So with Columbus, I just imagine he sounds like claptrap. Like they way he imagine how people will talk to him and how he is great. xD
You have no idea how good this made me feel

I stopped getting notices for the OOC...

Then I saw this post, and I realized what I had done...

I wasn't even trying....

Thank you

LokiofSP said:
Sorry @Magical Squid Senpai, I'm waiting for Mango
Didn't want to just leave her there, specially after she JUST got back into the RP
It's good to be back. =P Good thing I still check, even though it's been something like a day since I've posted. A post will come soon. (Dun dun dunnn!!!)

Should Emma join back in? I got back at the point where things started getting mean. Just wondering if her goofy attitude would be bad in this situation.

@LokiofSP

Mango said:
Should Emma join back in? I got back at the point where things started getting mean. Just wondering if her goofy attitude would be bad in this situation.
@LokiofSP
I mean, yeh! You were there to begin with, no need for you to exit just because things got a bit more somber

Mango said:
@LokiofSP
Definitely, Nyx is going to have a few choice words for emma, after she tried to cook him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back