• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Trying to put it shortly, but it's a horror game where you control the characters. You know how you always yell at the movie characters to not do stupid things? Well, in Until Dawn, you control them, and you can literally save all of them.
Can you really? cause that to me sounds like it takes away the feeling of hopelessness that horror is meant to give you

GingerBread said:
There should be a plus arrow among all the options on the little bar, you can choose it from there
Like Lotusy mentioned, you can seve everyone...

Besides the one that matters ;_;

Well...theres my character, hope hes good.

He can probably be introduced in the next day? (with the time skip and all?)

GingerBread said:
Can you really? cause that to me sounds like it takes away the feeling of hopelessness that horror is meant to give you
Not really, it still works allot of the time.

Plus, saving everybody is REALLY hard, something you probably won't do the first time through

Scrapmaster said:
Name: Maximillian Carther.

School year: Sophomore.

Species: Human (or is he?)

Power:

- Pure Darkness control, he is able to use darkness in its purest form, its unstable, powerful and destructive form. He has amazing control over it, capable of making weapons and whatnot with control over it.

- Can infuse himself with darkness for a great physical boost, in both speed and strength

- Can control it remarkably well.

- Can make an armor made of pure darkness around him, increases his defense and power even more.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Appearance;

Out of armor:

pQSqvpI.jpg
In armor:

wZOemb2.jpg
Personality: Maximillian doesn't take shit from anyone, he will call someone out on being an arse, and will do it with satisfaction. He is respectful of others, kind to his friends, he will do anything to help those he likes, he is often sarcastic and witty with his friends.

He is pretty quiet at first however, oftentimes not engaging in conversation without being spoken to by someone else first. But he will step in if he sees someone getting bullied or disrespected, wanting to help, the question is, will it help or just makes things worse?

Backstory: Max was never really popular, he used to be bullied at pre school, getting his ass beat was common, but he never backed down, and with time, he became able to actually do something about it. He would oftentimes try to help others who were bullied, but some times it would backfire.

He lived his life with his Grandmother, he never met his parents, and his grandma refused to talk about them, he soon gave up on trying to find more about them, and decided to focus on his own life instead of chasing ghosts, he lived a troublesome life, with fights being picked with him on a constant basis, a true troublemaker, even if he didn't want trouble, it'd find him.

It wasn't until he was 15 years old, when he stood up against a gang of misfits who wanted to mug a girl he liked, he got his ass beat out of him, a broken arm and a dislocated knee, his darkness power awoke, with a unstoppable rage, as he nearly killed all of them in a rage, he left them broke, he tried his best to hide it, he'd quickly transfer from school to school, until he transferred to Lakoria, now who knows what misadventures await him in this prestigious school?
Have you read the rules, i can't accept you unless you have the password.

Also is there any downside to him using his power? like does it tire him out if he uses too much of it or uses it too quickly?

I have but did not notice the word, oops, edited, specified a weakness and put the secret word at the end of the sheet.

Basically he can fight very well, but he tires out very quickly after a while. Constantly needing to purge generated energy in order to keep himself in the fight.

Also, think I can get a sitrep on whats going on right now?

Scrapmaster said:
I have but did not notice the word, oops, edited, specified a weakness and put the secret word at the end of the sheet.
Basically he can fight very well, but he tires out very quickly after a while. Constantly needing to purge generated energy in order to keep himself in the fight.

Also, think I can get a sitrep on whats going on right now?
GingerBread said:
Have you read the rules, i can't accept you unless you have the password.
Also is there any downside to him using his power? like does it tire him out if he uses too much of it or uses it too quickly?
Lol wait, nevermind. Get outta my head, Ginger! xD

LokiofSP said:
Like Lotusy mentioned, you can seve everyone...
Besides the one that matters ;_;
I know! I thought I could save him the first few times, but no.

RIP Flamethrower Guy, you'll be safe in my heart D:

Lotusy said:
I know! I thought I could save him the first few times, but no.

RIP Flamethrower Guy, you'll be safe in my heart D:

Oh...Flamethrower guy...That's who I meant...

Totally...RIP In peace Josh, you were the best character

So...am I accepted? :P I edited a weakness and the password in his sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Now...whe do I beging xD I have no idea, and i gotta sleep now too so tomorrow I shall make my post! once I figure how im gonna throw him into the story,

You know those moments when you stay up until early hours of the morning and at 4am you tell yourself that you don't feel too tired but you'll do one more thing and then you'll go to sleep. And then it's 2 hours later and you realize there's no point in going to sleep now.

Justice Never sleeps

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So we talking about until dawn???
Josh was the love of my life. We needed to save him

[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah we are!

Rami Malek did suuuch a good job as him.

By the way, do you need a way back into the RP? (If so, want to work together?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty guys, nighty-night.

Tomorrow, Sov and I are headed to DIDNEE-LAN', so we might not post as much. We might get time in those long lines, eh? Sorry that I had to drag you into inactivity, @Magical Squid Senpai. Just a heads up.

Lotusy said:
Alrighty guys, nighty-night.
Tomorrow, Sov and I are headed to DIDNEE-LAN', so we might not post as much. We might get time in those long lines, eh? Sorry that I had to drag you into inactivity, @Magical Squid Senpai. Just a heads up.
Have a good time!

I hope you get to ride all the rides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back