• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol a lot of it is saying that each others powers are to op or ideas on how to write a bit that we are not sure on. Also have him as my spell and grammar checker slave. Or theory's on events or what characters might do @PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
@DragonStorm This feels a bit awkward but here goes ...

- Tyrrell's personality changes to a more outgoing, social person that goes around looking for people to interact with and talk to them directly. I think this is the best choice because it feels like you just wait for people to interact with you instead of starting the interaction. More specifically, instead of talking to anyone that would listen, focus on a specific character and talk directly to him/her. There are other RPers feeling bored with no interaction right now. You can start an interaction with them or ask the ones that have interactions if you can join them.

OR

- Keep Tyrrell's personality the same as it is right now and wait for the next event to start cause I'm going to force everyone to interact with someone in it. Problem is, I'm introducing the event in the next school day and that looks pretty far off so far so you'll have to wait a long time again...

OR

- Similar to the first choice except you keep Tyrrell's depressed mood and head to a place, like the rooftop or where the zombie fairy is at, where there are lots of active people RPing. You don't have to ask for permission to hop in then and it'll be a smooth transition, if you can find the right scenes to use.

Hopefully this helps? :<

Welp, the surgeon has now tied with Shina for the highest kill count in this RP. Gratz! :D

Also, @GreenEyedStranger have you ever heard of the Human Centipede movies? The kidnappings and surgery reminded me a lot of that.

Yeah I have but I dont intend to watch it anytime soon xD Im not stringing people together, but I am doing very horrible things to them. I dont want to spoil all the fun though

@Lotusy Ha? What do you mean highest kill count? QAQ Doesn't Hak have that record? He killed 100 or so students before the principal came and stopped him in the first event.

Thats what I'm aiming for. I don't think he'll ever operate in front of the curtain though, just pull the strings.

I'm also planning on him disappearing completely if he feels that he's out of cards to play.

I like to think that it was Nyx that sort of broke the camels back, but Ja'Zi is very egotistical. What he doesnt understand is that he doesnt get anything he wants not because he is "cursed" but because he tries to kill the world that made him cursed. Of course, thats not the entire story. I dont want to spoil the fun anyways

@PhoenixFire13 Hey, this is a bit of a selfish request, but can Jay be the one to heal Nyx? After all, he was the one who got him hurt in the first place, and think of the shop potential.

Edit: Wait nvm. @GingerBread what should we do to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back