• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The fairy girl is basically dead, but I'll be controlling her for a few more posts before she becomes a vegetable (Carrot). After that Im going back to the surgeon / Ja'Zi (Spoiler)

@PhoenixFire13 me and @GingerBread think/thought the next event will be something about Shina being possessed by the child that died on the roof. They where going to get Shina to destroy stuff, as Nyx wants to fight her he will lose and Shina will try to kill him and after Enki having his fifth mental breakdown coz he can't help her go and help Nyx and fight Shina, save her and progress the ship. But I guess that's not going to happen as she changed xD that was the plan we where kinda thinking of and how we were going to react

@Lotusy Yes, go right ahead. But your healing powers wont do any good, just a heads up. Similar to Ja'Zi, the healing process would completely destroy the diseases which the body needs to sustain itself. Confusing, but science.

@metalcity 0_0 Seriously, why do you guys never tell me these awesome ideas that you guys have?!?!? That sounds so much better than the one I had in mind! Well, technically I could incorporate it into the event, but in a more general way so that everyone is involved

GreenEyedStranger said:
@Lotusy Yes, go right ahead. But your healing powers wont do any good, just a heads up. Similar to Ja'Zi, the healing process would completely destroy the diseases which the body needs to sustain itself. Confusing, but science.
Bummer :P . Not like I was planning on it though. Jay's been a bit too helpless recently...

@GingerBread You ok with this? If you want, you can take this opportunity to go to the roof.

@DragonStorm The I'm going to hide now part D: If you can't get an interaction, just do what I do, jump in between two people and just force yourself into the conversaton *^*)9

@GingerBread Lol I'm open to any ideas, regardless of whether they're good or not. The final decision is by my opinion after all o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back