• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@metalcity Well I mean, that was a pretty brutal thing to do to his character. That would probably kill a cat, not to mention the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WoodenZebra Would you like me to give you a place to jump in? Our current event is a curse event. @PhoenixFire13 will give you a curse to work with, and you will have to try and reverse it.

@Kittycat I'm sorry, but could you give a paragraph of personality, and a paragraph of backstory? 1 paragraph is the minimum, for each.

@metalcity Sure I will if I have time. She'll really only pop up if Enball takes over though. Or tries to take over.

@Lotusy hmmm... Early afternoon? Around lunchtime? I'm trying to think of another event we could latch on to for the characters that broke their curse already. For now, you wanna head to the lib to research how you can change back to human? Cause if you take that collar off, you'll probably still be a half tree

@Lotusy I haven't been able to think of an event so right now, we're heading toward a regular day at school ^^ after you break your curse, the rest of the school day would be normal

Wow. Everyone's being so mean to Nyx. Any normal cat would be dead by now.

Good thing he's not a normal cat. But it's still a terrible thing to do to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back