• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy 1. trying to talk to you is not controlling your character. 2. Obviously if you attack someones going to try to stop you, be it me or someone else. 3. I gave you control back you didn't do anything after that.

I'm not trying to control Jay, I'm simply playing my character how she would react. I'm sorry if you thought i was wrong and I'm definitely not trying to impede anything you have planned.

@OceanBunny You're trying to solve everyone's problems. As nice as it was, it was pressuring. To answer your first statement: Simply talking to someone is not controlling them, however, that action was pressuring me to talk to you. I was trying to do something else, however, so if Jay talked, you would have heard. I was boxed in. To the second: I was trying to send a message to stay away. I had to personally change Jay's thoughts, just to try and show that he didn't want to talk. Third: I couldn't do anything back, because everyone was still around and Willow could hear Jay's thoughts.

I'm not trying to be rude. I know it was a kind move to make, to try and help everyone out, but you've got to trust me this time. Or not, depending on if I can get back on my path from before. From that last post, I'm guessing I might have been offending. I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to start a fight, and I hope you can accept an apology from me.

@PhoenixFire13 It's OK, I'm making a new draft. I'm not sure about this though. I think I'm just going to give up on this curse day, it's been a hassle for me, but I'll take your lifeline post. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling this RP's gonna die soon .-. And I can't do anything cause I'm so busy with school work...

Do you guys think it's better if I close the RP and re-open it when we have more free time to spend?

@PhoenixFire13 It's up to you, but I'm pretty sure that's not the answer you wanted :P

If you want my opinion, as long as we have 2-3 people constantly RPing, we could stay afloat and active until everyone has free time/we get more people. Personally, I'm done studying, and my time is basically free until November. I'm willing to make routine posts if it has to come to that.

@Lotusy I really don't want to close this RP QAQ So many memories and fun times (even though I get so lost sometimes). But I do understand that everyone's got lives outside of this RP and the fact that it isn't moving as fast as it used to.

I guess I'll try to keep it alive for as long as I can :< Hopefully the day I'm forced to close the RP won't come.

@Goddess Nebula before I accept you, are you ok with having the twins stay together for almost all of the time? They'd basically be one character, but would split up when it's necessary. This RP has a one-character policy, but as long as they stick together it should be fine. @Moonflight had a similar problem, if you want to go check what they did to solve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Goddess Nebula Alrighty then! Accepted! Right now, everyone's currently been put under a different curse. For example, I got turned into a tree. If you want, feel free to join, everyone should be right outside of the dorms.

@OceanBunny QwwwwwwwwwwQ Thank you so much. That just made my day.

Thank you everyone, who joined this RP, even those who left, and those who just joined ^^ Every single post in this RP is cherished in my heart \o/ I always look back at the posts whenever I'm feeling down, just to give myself a little bit more cheers in my day owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back