Korean In This House

okmangeez

Revolutionary
Whats up y'all?

I'm Daniel Kim, 18 years old. I was born in Seoul, Korea, but now I live in the Golden State of California. I'm a proud Korean-American. I can speak Korean and English fluently, and speak some Spanish and Chinese. I'm going to a local community college and hopefully transferring to UCLA in a few years.

I'm pretty much down to do any role play, really.

O_O Korean? You're Korean *kidnaps* Teach me Korean!!!

Sorry... Sorry I really love South Korea ^_^ "

I really love Asia honestly.

Welcome to RPN <3

I'm the resident Asian loving fangirl well one of them anyway there is a lot on here.

Barricade your door :P

Seriously though its nice to meet you ^_^

Addik said:
ANNYEONGHASEYO
안녕 :)

안녕하세요 is more like... A greeting you say to your elders :)

RegalWindstar said:
O_O Korean? You're Korean *kidnaps* Teach me Korean!!!
Sorry... Sorry I really love South Korea ^_^ "

I really love Asia honestly.

Welcome to RPN <3

I'm the resident Asian loving fangirl well one of them anyway there is a lot on here.

Barricade your door :P

Seriously though its nice to meet you ^_^
South Korea is my home. Well. One of my homes. :)

HAHAHAHA. There's always one Asian fan girl every site...

Nice to meet you too! ^_^ . My Korean is pretty good, but I'm slightly rusty because I've lived in America for 10 years now (!).

Ah, gotcha. I suck at Korean because I'm a shitty Asian who revolves his life around KPOP and emo stuff... I need an espresso..

okmangeez said:
Nice to meet you too! ^_^ . My Korean is pretty good, but I'm slightly rusty because I've lived in America for 10 years now (!).
hey, I only know how to say, sorry, I love you and thank you in Korean from Dramas. So your Korean probably hasn't rusted down to my horrible level :P

10 years though? Wow, thats quite a long time, If you don't mind me asking do you ever miss south korea?

Addik said:
I need an espresso..
ILY *hugs* oh coffee sweet sweet

Addik said:
Kpop... KPOP?

Thats it, you two *throws net around you guys* are too awesome, I'm keeping you :P

Addik said:
YAY I GET AN OWNER DOES THIS INCLUDE FREE PETTING
LOL xD *pets your head* yes yes it does, now lets binge Kpop and guzzle coffee together~ xD

Addik said:
Ah, gotcha. I suck at Korean because I'm a shitty Asian who revolves his life around KPOP and emo stuff... I need an espresso..
HAHAH. Visit Korea then :)

RegalWindstar said:
hey, I only know how to say, sorry, I love you and thank you in Korean from Dramas. So your Korean probably hasn't rusted down to my horrible level :P
10 years though? Wow, thats quite a long time, If you don't mind me asking do you ever miss south korea?

ILY *hugs* oh coffee sweet sweet

Kpop... KPOP?

Thats it, you two *throws net around you guys* are too awesome, I'm keeping you :P
I miss South Korea. Though education is death there...

And I love K-Dramas too ^_^

RegalWindstar said:
@okmangeez Also I think I know that guy that is your avatar . Kim Soo-hyun right?
Mhm. Right on!

RegalWindstar said:
@okmangeez I'm actually watching healer with a friend on Rabb.it right now (for the 10th time, its my 10th time their first)
Healer is pretty good. Park Min Young is really pretty :)

My favorite was definitely My Love From the Star, the recent Descendants of the Sun is on my top 3 list.

okmangeez said:
Healer is pretty good. Park Min Young is really pretty :)
My favorite was definitely My Love From the Star, the recent Descendants of the Sun is on my top 3 list.
I actually have a list of my favs here Favorite Dramas - by Elegair

You're beautiful was my first drama what was yours?

okmangeez said:
City Hunter. It really got me into the whole drama thing.
And Park Min Young.
Do you have a crush on Park Min Young? thats what I'm getting from this :P

I have a crush on Jung Yong Hwa tho xD

Shin woo stole my heart. I actually have a crush on a lot of asian men...dammit Asia...

Asia I swear got all the luck in the looks department.

Anyway I loved city hunter it was a great drama. Lee min ho is cute too...

RegalWindstar said:
Do you have a crush on Park Min Young? thats what I'm getting from this :P
I have a crush on Jung Yong Hwa tho xD

Shin woo stole my heart. I actually have a crush on a lot of asian men...dammit Asia...

Asia I swear got all the luck in the looks department.

Anyway I loved city hunter it was a great drama. Lee min ho is cute too...
Naw. I do have a crush on an actor named Kim Sae Ron though :P

Jung Yong Hwa of course LOL

Lee Min Ho is great. I see him like everywhere ^_^

okmangeez said:
Jung Yong Hwa of course LOL
Sorry for not responding until now I was busy.

What does the "of course" mean? Lol xD

okmangeez said:
Naw. I do have a crush on an actor named Kim Sae Ron though :P
Shes super adorable and pretty, I love her~

okmangeez said:
Lee Min Ho is great. I see him like everywhere ^_^
Lee Min Ho is a great actor, quite a few people hate him though because hes everywhere, they don't think hes hot because of his nose. Like screw them, His nose is adorable.

Hey do you know what makes me like Asians so much?

Their eyes are really cute and pretty. sure they don't have blue eyes or green eyes just really dark brown ones but their eyes are bold and elegant.

Their noses are so different than what I usually see around town (its hard to explain its just most asians nose structure is much different), I like their noses they have adorable noses.

Their skin color is really pretty in every shade. (though my cup of tea is really light skin)

Its the most adorable thing when an asian smiles (I dunno why they always have the cutest teeth and smiles)

Now as for languages, japanese, Korean and Mandarin (I know Taiwan and China use mandarin not sure if its different types of mandarin or not, from the dramas it does sound like there is a difference which is why I never knew it was mandarin taiwan spoke until people told me that. But I mean both places) when spoken sounds so elegant and smooth, its pleasing to the ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
@okmangeez also I looked at your birthdate was curious, You're the same age as me however you were born a year later than me. I was born december 21st 1997. So does that actually mean technically I'm older. I think since you already had your birthday this year mine is later in the year that it does by 11 months. god birthdays are so confusing @_@

Addik said:
Boys, something Flowers.
Over. Boys Over Flowers, I tried watching that show but...it hit kind of close to home made me miss my boyfriend more. So, I couldn't get through it.

Until hes back by my side, I can't watch it without crying.

@Addik @okmangeez guys, never look at my profile on here. the bottom of it, is..sappy..really sappy. Unless you wanna throw up do not look at it, trust me O_O

Addik said:
, I've made much worse
How would you know its worse? unless...oh god you looked didn't you? ...I hope you didn't click the spoiler tag on it...oh dear god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back