Korean In This House

Addik said:
I'm not traumatized, don't worry.
Pfft..wait you didn't say if you seen the spoiler..oh dear god, Oh no xD

...I also just realized I'm making outfits for my boyfriend on Polyvore...oh thats just..great. I have issues O_O

Ahhh! You're in Cali! Me, too! I live in Arcadia now but I lived in Downtown LA for three years. I work right in the middle of Hollywood.

Another avid Kpop fan here. I just saw Dean a couple weeks ago in Ktown (so exciting!), have tix for Got7 coming up, and am probably gonna sue someone over how dumb the KCon ticket system was. SO ANGRY! I got in, but my seats are all the way in the back section when my friend and I had avidly saved up for seats in the front. Seriously thinking about starting my own Kpop Con where the ticketing system makes sense...(I've been in the con circuit for years now and totally could start that up if I could find the time for it).

Anyway, rambling. I got excited to see someone in my area. Maybe we can meet up for realz some time! I'm always looking for new friends!

I see no one is actively writing on this topic anymore but hey, let me introduce myself,
I have been roleplaying for a year and I have just joined this website to have more storyline,
I hope we can have storyline together with you all
I am still learning this website but I am looking forward joining you as soon as possible,
Can't wait!

Don't hesitate to send me messages,
I am always open to discuss a storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back