KoC: Secret's Deathlord Round II: Finish them!

Who gets the girl?

• The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow, this is much more exciting than I expected. I may have discovered a key dividing line, a rift in the Exalted fanbase.

Wow, this is much more exciting than I expected.
It's almost like the whole thing has been contrived for maximum entertainment value.

I assume this is just some kind of cunning marketing ploy dreamed up by Jukashi and implemented with Flagg's leet modxor skillz.

Alright.  Silver Prince is in the lead by 2 points.  He needs to STAY in the lead for the next...over half a month.  Dammit.

Haku said:
I think we need less sock puppets and more active people. So if you vote, POST!
Ok. I voted for the Prince. Why? Well, I don't like the Lover too much, and I believe The Prince has more comic oportunities to offer.

Unless you're thinking of the comical actions whereby the Prince is fooled by someone putting a sign on their ship saying "not going to invade" as a rudimentary form of a trojan horse....

I give Jukashi way more credit than that. I think he's proved, time and again, that his deft mind and facile turn of phrase will be able to handle any Deathlord that is voted in.

Having said that, do you really want Lola from the song Copacabana as Secret's Deathlord? I think not.

I'll grant that the lover isn't the most talented in the chest department. But she's hardly -young- looking. In her 20s - mayhaps graceful early 30s at the most.

As for lola/showgirl-ish... she doesn't strike me like that. She's about pleasure, yes... but she's not the type who flashes all over the place. Think evil, manipulative widow whose out for a night on the town and damn it all to hell.

And you really think the Silver Prince is stupid enough to be fooled by a sign on a ship?

Vanman said:
And you really think the Silver Prince is stupid enough to be fooled by a sign on a ship?
Yes. He is evil. And evil IS stupid.  :twisted:

What does that say about the Slattern Clad in of Sperm?

I mean, she's evil. And evil IS whorish.....

:twisted:

I'm very ashamed to ask as that song is probably Brazilian, but whose is the song Copacabana?

Damn, 42 people voted and it's 50x50. Amasing.

Because the Copacabana's where the action of the song took place. It's the club where Lola danced and Tony tended bar and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back