KoC 146-150

Rhapsody said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Fact: Exalted works off of Occam's Daiklaive instead of Occam's Razor.
Must...
resist...

urge...

to build...

Occam's Daiklave.
You'd have to make it starmetal.
Tis the plan. Pretty much ALL of the plan thus far,...
Have to work finish work on game. And game is tomorrow. And I have to do two sets of backgrounds (Artifacts, Manses, etc.) for two different PCs (one First Ager and the other one is Shogunate-era) for game...

Ick.

...it's like a nerd "Star Wars vs Star Trek" rant, only they're Exalted superintelligent scientists.

...this is totally awesome dude!

Oh certainly I do. It is the transfer of a fluid or other substance through a semipermeable membrane, such as that of most cells. I think. Been a long time since chemistry and far longer since biology.

I'll cop to being a pervert. Life's more fun that way.

I just want to know why Nova keeps magic lube on hand at all times. Or built in, I can't tell.

Blossom is so Woobie I might have to invent a digitizer so I can go in the comic and give her a hug.

Brickwall said:
I just want to know why Nova keeps magic lube on hand at all times. Or built in, I can't tell.
Blossom is so Woobie I might have to invent a digitizer so I can go in the comic and give her a hug.
Careful if you do, though. You don't want knock anything off! :P

merle said:
Careful if you do, though. You don't want knock anything off! :P
Depends if you frequent /d/

But yes.. I totally want Misho and Nova to be drawn in an epic fight at the start of the next comic, and then in a moment of grappling, go into hot kissing.

Brickwall said:
She's a robot, and an engineer. So, you know. Gears, pistons, hinges.

Ummm... Guys, you are getting crazy with all this "hot-robot-action" >_>. You scare the new people off.

... not that I have anything against hot-robot-action... someone with enough drawing skills could draw some fan art from this... you know... I'm not requesting this or anything... but if someone else would like, you know, be interested or anything...

Ummm... Guys, you are getting crazy with all this "hot-robot-action" >_>. You scare the new people off.
... not that I have anything against hot-robot-action... someone with enough drawing skills could draw some fan art from this... you know... I'm not requesting this or anything... but if someone else would like, you know, be interested or anything...
Awooooga!

BUTTHURT ALERT!

The following link is
NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Someone Already Has.

Awooooga!

BUTTHURT ALERT!

The preceeding link is
NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Someone Already Has.
That is some seriously low-end fan-art. :roll:

Brickwall said:
Why? That drawing is grotesque. And put up a damn NSFW tag if you're gonna keep that link up.
The post I quoted asks for, quote, "Hot robot action," did anybody think it was going to be safe for work?! Fine, I'll edit the post.

[edit]NSFW tags secured safely in place.

...it's like a nerd "Star Wars vs Star Trek" rant' date=' only they're Exalted superintelligent scientists.[/quote']
I think we know who's the Star Trek chick now. Although we took a left turn into "Star Trek versus actual science."

...it's like a nerd "Star Wars vs Star Trek" rant' date=' only they're Exalted superintelligent scientists.[/quote']
I think we know who's the Star Trek chick now. Although we took a left turn into "Star Trek versus actual science."
Huh? When did this left turn occur?

Huh? When did this left turn occur?
"Reverse the polarity"...

If you reverse the polarity of something, then reverse it AGAIN, then you wind up back where you started.

...also, what exactly is she doing on the floor there? Just giggling?

Laughing at their futile attempts to thwack her.

She either has ridiculous soak, or ridiculous Bashing HLs. Either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back