• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of the Zodiac

I'm a Scorpio Sun
Aquarius Rising
Leo Mecury
ViRgO fReAkInG VEnUs
Taurus Moon
And Libra Mars.

I have ALL the fixed energy. I'm the most stubborn person you'll ever meet xD

Well, I'd say base the character on the sign enough to make the sign recognizable, but take your freedom of creativity in areas that aren't as important.

Omg I would love to jump in on this! My sign, Scorpio, I sadly already taken :’) so I’d like to take Sagittarius if that’s alright since it’s still open.

Omg I would love to jump in on this! My sign, Scorpio, I sadly already taken :’) so I’d like to take Sagittarius if that’s alright since it’s still open.
Make a character sheet,and the spot is yours :)

I thought there was a limit, since everybody was picking one magical ability, but that is good to know.

I just figured one was good enough for Gwynyffer since I was planning on her being able to affect others moods as well as feel theirs. A double edged sword when someone is feeling even more moody than the crab.

I thought there was a limit, since everybody was picking one magical ability, but that is good to know.

Too late to change it, now ;) I wanted to test you guys, when your character sheet is made, your character is set.

I just figured one was good enough for Gwynyffer since I was planning on her being able to affect others moods as well as feel theirs. A double edged sword when someone is feeling even more moody than the crab.

It is good enough, if you feel it is.

Well, Gwyn is our emotional cancer.
Too late to change it, now ;) I wanted to test you guys, when your character sheet is made, your character is set.

It is good enough, if you feel it is.
I know, and water manipulation isn't bad. ^33^

They are a performer and fortuneteller, due to their eccentric body of work, they tend to ride on the lines between male and female, though they are biologically male. Can I work with that, or do i need to change them to female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back