• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of the Zodiac

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
This is the first in a series of roleplays I'd like to start. In this one, the Knights of the Zodiac, 12 knights are chosen by king in the days of magic. Each knight chosen reflects one of the signs of the Zodiac.

I haven't planned much past that, though the antagonist will likely be that bogus 13th sign they tried to add a few years ago. I love to actively plot with my team, and my style is secret plotting. I'll be watching how you all interact with one another and contacting you privately to make offers, cut deals, and the like. It's better for all of use because it makes it so that no one knows the whole plot until it's revealed. I'll be making sure everyone gets an important part, but that's gonna take some time, so expect this to be a looooong role play.

Rules:
1. At least ONE paragraph per reply. And a paragraph is at least five sentences. If you have five sentences separated by lines, that's fine. This isn't a solid rule, so three sentences is fine as long as it's not ever post, but absolutely no one liners.

2. Please speak in proper English. No text talk.

3. All site rules apply, so no smut. If you wanna make it part of the story for story's sake, then fade to black.

4. Respect each other. With 12 personalities running about, there's gonna be conflict, both in and out of character, but if it gets too bad, Ill be forced to kick you.

5. Absolutely no killing off characters without my permission, and the permission of the character being killed. No exceptions.

6. You can come up with ideas for the story, but for the sake of it being a continuous story that makes sense, the final say rests with me.

7. The password is flibbertigibit. Place it somewhere in your character sheet, but smooth-like so it looks like you chose to put it there, yourself. Consider it a challenge xD

Aries - taken by Japanime Japanime
Taurus - taken by Kurupt Khaos Kurupt Khaos
Gemini - Taken By NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
Cancer - Taken by redroseknight redroseknight
Leo - taken by LaneyBug LaneyBug
Virgo - Taken By Souldymono Souldymono
Libra - Taken by OrWangatan OrWangatan
Scorpio - Taken by RageOfInfinity (me)
Sagittarius - Taken By Jabu Jabu
Capricorn - Taken by Black Iron Black Iron
Aquarius - taken by Princess Roomba Princess Roomba
Pisces - taken by Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Character Sheet:

Name:
Weapon Specialty:
Magical Power (optional):
Sign:
Backstory:
Where do you see your character going in this story?

I will be posting my Character Sheet after everyone else posts there's.

Last edited:
This sounds really cool. Is there a certain time frame in which this is taking place?

That's what I was waiting on, just letting you know there was interest.
Alright.

This sounds really cool. Is there a certain time frame in which this is taking place?
No specific time... but it's like... an Alternate Universe where the conditions are similar to the time of King Arthur.

I won't be using Arthur as the King, and it most certainly is a different universe, so don't get too locked down on any ideas from our own history and timeline. We're creating something new.

Cancer, Libra, and Scorpio are taken. We still need 9 more though.

If your friends might like this, bring it to them. I'm hoping for each sign to be taken by individual people. Doubling is the last resort.

Yes. Let's be misunderstood by doing weird stuff together.
Maria: "Let's inspire people by using our magic, and do weird fun stuff together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back