• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's Orders

Callie hid in the cottage but peeked out of a corner of the window, wondering if her big brother was okay. She had heard every word spoken and the whole situation made her heart hurt. She wanted to return home and live normally, but even a girl as naive as she was knew that that wasn't possible.

Bishop held his head to the ground. He knew that he failed the King, and had no reason to go back, "just...leave me," he said quietly. "I have failed my only job, and now I am norhing. My honor is now gone, I have no reason to live," he said, his voice started. "Just please go, I wish to die by my own hands."

( xD I forgot to mention this in his cs, but another weakness for him is failing, it's another part of his chivalrous manor.)

Ahas stared at the scene. "Wait, are we really going to let this man kill himself?" He didnt want to hurt or even kill the man, but then again if he lived he could go and tell the other guards that we were seen in the forest. "Dont you guys think this may be a little extreme now? What are we going to do with him?"

Callum frowned. "Look, as much as I hate you right now, there's no reason for you to die... No one really deserves that. Dare I say, not even Father deserves to die, and neither do you... Seriously..." He made a single quick hand movement and water splashed all over Bishop. "Wake up Bishop, you don't need to do that."

Eagershadow3 said:
Bishop held his head to the ground. He knew that he failed the King, and had no reason to go back, "just...leave me," he said quietly. "I have failed my only job, and now I am norhing. My honor is now gone, I have no reason to live," he said, his voice started. "Just please go, I wish to die by my own hands."
( xD I forgot to mention this in his cs, but another weakness for him is failing, it's another part of his chivalrous manor.)
...⊹Himeragi soon sighed and walked up to him. She soon knelt down and held his head, both her hands on his cheeks. She smiled at him in a calming way as she began to speak⊹...

''but even if you did complete your order, you wont be satisfied after what happens to Callum and Callie. Dont be all down, you dont have to serve the king, because a knight who follows every order is a slave...not a true knight''

...⊹She said the last 7 words echoing into his mind which she used her spiritual power to raise his spirit, and to change his mind into leaving the king⊹...

@AndroidEighteen @The Ghostiest

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wow I just guilt tripped them ._. Woops)

Bishop shook his head. The girls words were starting to get inside his head. "Fine...," he said in an angry tone. He snapped his head back after she talked to him. He then took a shard of the broken sword and started to scratch out the symbol of a knight. When it was done he dropped the shard and stood up and started tobwalk away. After a few steps he looked over his shoulder, "thank you," he said to the three of them, and continued to walk away.

Eagershadow3 said:
(Wow I just guilt tripped them ._. Woops)
Bishop shook his head. The girls words were starting to get inside his head. "Fine...," he said in an angry tone. He snapped his head back after she talked to him. He then took a shard of the broken sword and started to scratch out the symbol of a knight. When it was done he dropped the shard and stood up and started tobwalk away. After a few steps he looked over his shoulder, "thank you," he said to the three of them, and continued to walk away.
''god bless you..''

@AndroidEighteen @The Ghostiest (perfect place to pause xD and...tomorrow's gonna suck. with school and all)

Callum sighed in relief. Callie crawled out the window and ran to her brother, hugging him. "Cal I thought that man was going to catch you..." Callum shook his head. "Nope, but we should get out of here in case he tells others where we are.."

Bishop keep walking. He needed some time to be alone, and to just think things over. He settled for a fallen tree and he sat down next to it, and pulled up his hood. Returning to the king and stating that he had found his childrean, and that they got away would be a crushing end to his honor. "What even is honor," he grumbled to himself. For once in his life Bishop thought of his own well being, and what he saw as being right or wrong, not by someone giving orders.

AndroidEighteen said:
Callum sighed in relief. Callie crawled out the window and ran to her brother, hugging him. "Cal I thought that man was going to catch you..." Callum shook his head. "Nope, but we should get out of here in case he tells others where we are.."
''then shall we get a move on?''

@The Ghostiest

"I guess we have no other options now..." Ahas turned to the woman. "I never caught your name by the way, it seems you already know mine by now, but im Ahas. Who are you?"

@HimeragiSeiker

AndroidEighteen said:
Callum nodded, glancing back to where Bishop had been, quickly turning to look in front of him again. Callie grabbed her big brother's hand and held it tightly.
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''alright...lets just move. the wagon's loaded, we're ready to go''

...⊹She said before she turned to the wagon and got on⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...lets just move. the wagon's loaded, we're ready to go''
...⊹She said before she turned to the wagon and got on⊹...
Callum lifted Callie on before hopping on himself, sticking close to Callie and holding her hand.

After a having some time for himself, Bishop stood up from the fallen tree and started to walk in the opposite direction of the castle. He had decided to cut all his ties with being a knight of the king, but he wouldn't stop his duties of protecting the weak. He stayed away from the main paths, and after walking a good distance he stopped to drink some water from a small stream.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''far away from here. if we're hunted, theres an obvious answer''
...⊹She said before the wagon started to move but rather a little quickly⊹...
Callum nodded. He knew he just needed to get far away from his kingdom and his Father, maybe even into another kingdom. He almost fell when the wagon started with a surprising jolt. He stabled himself and shut his eyes since he figured it'd be a long ride.

AndroidEighteen said:
Callum nodded. He knew he just needed to get far away from his kingdom and his Father, maybe even into another kingdom. He almost fell when the wagon started with a surprising jolt. He stabled himself and shut his eyes since he figured it'd be a long ride.
''i know a place, but i dont think they will accept me but...i know a kingdom i'd like to get back to''

@The Ghostiest

Ahas struggled to get himself in a more comfortable opinion, and after successfully achieving one, he turned to Himeragi. "So there are more kingdoms, huh? I barely know anything about Frey... Why wouldnt they accept you? I mean, If you dont mind me asking..."

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back