[Kingdoms of the Fae] Elegant Pavilion Beyond The Fourth Wall

Belial said:
you get like 7 aether, not 7 aether AND 30 gossamer
Ack, I must update the thread then. You start with 30 Gossamer at chargen and got 7 Aether this 'turn'.

le bumps his thread... <<.>>

So Are we aloud to make like normal grade fey characters if we allready have a Fey lord?

They'll be NPCs, but yes. You'd be promoting from your population, essentially.

Posts soon.

Belial - Just need to conclude one other character's business in the mortal realm, for the sake of synchronicity, before yours begins.

If there's anything else you want to do in your Realm, feel free. It is your playground.

And you can always pay someone else a visit in the meantime.

Make arrangements first, or at least let me know who is on the receiving end of a surprise visit.

Eh potential at the ivory bower, and Ill be walking out of her shadow for no reason other then it amuses me. maybe her pocket... with some twisting....

Sooo, we know who wears the pants in that thread… right.

Anyhow, at least this way I don’t have to ask any questions about what people have on, somebody might think it’s a come-on, instead of me really asking.

:D

Yes, Equilibrium is also equipped as the rest of the bunch.

I'll give you your costs and etc. on your character thread shortly, and then you and Peace will be added to the game.

Sorry folks, I've had a very stressful week or two making college registrations and scraping together the funds to pay tuition. All games get updates soon, but Fallen is going to be first.

Grey said:
Sorry folks, I've had a very stressful week or two making college registrations and scraping together the funds to pay tuition. All games get updates soon, but Fallen is going to be first.
Hope the rest of the semester goes more smoothly.

Thanks, Cirno. Mercifully I found I could pay the fees in two installments, which is good because I don't know where I was getting 2.4k from. Anything after that is paperwork, and all these years filling out character sheets make that so much easier...

Ahoy, Sorry, I've been absent, I had dropped down to rather irregular checking ... Should have first IC post up tonight...

I'm glad things are back on track for you.

Well, after three surgeries, one due to a miner medical accident, I'm back. I'll not go into the details, let's just say It involved eyes, and a few other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back