[Kingdoms of the Fae] Elegant Pavilion Beyond The Fourth Wall

That would be possible with the less-reliable adult Champion. Harder to pull off if the Champion was stolen as a child.

Okay, I have a question I was looking up on the rules, and something got me on the finishing touches. I have a question about number 1, I understand that Chaos cannot understand Order. I get that, but my questions more so is, what about making a Fea about Balance? If not balance really but more so about luck, I mean do I have to specificity be the god of good luck or bad, or can I be the one of both since both good and bad luck are of the same coin.

Are the Ocean Fae Nobles?

This first segment has been fun! I could probably wrap it up on a few posts if that'll help synchronize things. (Then wait for whenever the messenger sent to Mysteries comes back.)

It needn't end immediately, but if you have no other things you want to do, then sure we can wrap up and wait for the others.

And yes, the Oceans are Nobles. Not quite as powerful as most of the PCs, but almost.

Hope more people join!

Are Mystery's signature powers intentionally being left a mystery?

Yes. I'll be posting more NPC profiles, and I really do hope more people join. I'll be updating all the threads a bit later today

You know, adding a template for a simple character, like other, non Lordly, fey, earth bound fey, champions, and witches, might be fun. Like they could act on behalf of a patron player, or against. They could interact with all the ever so crazy Insanity Intend to unleash uppon the world, react to events Fey create, sutch as my spiral dance, even be some one who was goaded into it.

I am experiencing some miner technical difficculties, I'll let you know when I get them fixed. Until then, have fun and happy gaming.

Sightless said:
I am experiencing some miner technical difficculties, I'll let you know when I get them fixed. Until then, have fun and happy gaming.
Good luck getting it resolved, Sightless. Your Realm will be waiting for you when you get back.

Well, two out of three problems fixed aint bad. The site still refrshes itself, which is a bit of a pain, but something I can work around. Oh, hope you all enjoy the post.

You may want to move that first post here, Sightless.

Aw, I hope things improve, Eszett.

I've had an inexplicable pain in my stomach since yesterday, so if people don't get posts its because I'm in the foetal position somewhere.

Cirno, did I remember to post the Bower for you? I can't recall. I'd better go check.

Dude get your health in order, we will rip you limb from limb when you are :P

but in all seriousness hope you get better.

ST, did I post my thread in the wrong place? I'd like to know, so I don't make the same mistake in the future. I'm not used to a place with this much code to listen through. And at the risk of sounding extremly stupid, how much Aether do we get?

Sort of, yeah. You can do whatever you want in your Realm Thread, but for ease of progression and tracking of travel I create the Realm Threads for you. Easy mistake to make. I can sympathise with getting used to the code.

Aether will always be displayed here for each Cycle.

Sightless said:
ST, did I post my thread in the wrong place? I'd like to know, so I don't make the same mistake in the future. I'm not used to a place with this much code to listen through. And at the risk of sounding extremly stupid, how much Aether do we get?
You're fine. ST Grey has been starting our threads is all. Looks like you've found it.

We get 7 Aether and 30 Gossamer to start with.

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of Volition's workshop!

Edit: Whoops, simul-post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back