• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
There are two kingdoms. Great Dragons, and Sly Wolves. They are at war and they absolutely hate each other. But... Some of the people in each kingdom love each other (Not just romance I'm noting. Friendship) They try and find ways to be with each other, but will the battle between the kingdoms destroy their friendship?

Phoenix woke up in the bright light of the sun shining through the window. She dresses into a gold and red dress and braided her red her and put in her earrings. She went down to get some breakfast.

(Someone want to make phoenix's father? Aka the king?)

Lucena sat at home, cleaning her weapons and making sure they were in tip top shape. She'd been awake for a while already, broken out of her sleep by dreams of her brother being snatched from her life

Kawazoe is push in a wagon to the kingdom of the Great Dragons filled with high and other materials to sell at the market he was also meeting a person for a job."well I see the guards I wonder if they give me a hard time."he says as he walks up to the gate

The imprisioned dragon knight was chained up so tightly, only his eye showed. "Rr ...you will release me immediatly...!" The knight wriggled in his chains, with no success in escaping.

Kawazoe finally got through the gate after a minute or two arguing with the guards he walks down the street with his wagon looking for a good place to sell his good

The knight showed an extendable claw, to pick at his lock. He suddenly broke his nail causing great pain, but unlocking the chains around him, his wrist ones however.......

"Rrrr hmmm..." he pretended to be in chains still.

Kawazoe found a place to set up he sat there waiting for his infoman to come around as people look at him with disgust

Vincent sat on the porch of his mansion sipping wine and day dreaming. When his man at arms came up to him and requsted that he speak with the general immediatly. So he did, apperantly great dragon shoulders had taken over one of there trade routes with a fr of land. "Arnt rose the people that produce that amazing Apple wine, send a small team of for including one of the teamed assassins from vine helm and a trained Mage from the academy as well that should do, also capture the men on want them alive and in front of my throne for trail in an hour." Vincent walked out of his room and headed to that boys house the Los they had saved/abducted out of a great dragon raid on some of there recently purchased farm land. He liked the boy and was also very interested in his powers. (@ScytheMeister7 )

"I'm good. How's your father? Is he doing well?" Lucena asked with a smile of her own

Merek sat in his room, looking down and reading one of the books Vincent had lent him. It was about magic, an old type. He looked up when he heard his door open. "H-Hello, sire." He stuttered when he saw who it was.

@Marvelous Chester

after a while the person he worth waiting for Came and told him what he needed to do Kawazoe got up and started a small camp or he was told to go he was supposed to help free somebody.He got to the camp it looked like a small building was there surrounded by a camp of sly wolf so he started to make mayhem I'm in the cab by fighting them with the forest around him and the camp he started to sneak in as everybody else fight the plant and earth.he went into the building it only had one room and stairs to lead to a basement he started to walk down then

@the\-lich

Hm...." the knight lied there pretending to have died, after all he was a prisoner for 5 years, not being fed and watered. "........"

Kawazoe found the person he was looking for and the person look dead."dang I supposed to bring it back alive this is going to make my job a lot more harder I was supposed to bring you back to the Great Dragons alive."

Hm...thought you where the enemy" he opened his eyes turning "the great dragons want me back huh...heh..well...why wouldnt they, im the best fighter"

"yeah whatever you say I don't care what they want you back for all I care is getting paid."Kawazoe undid the rest of the things that were holding the knight back"it is Kawazoe"

"I think that's is in the chest."Kawazoe sey as hi rip the chest lid off revealing lances weapon and armor."I'll wait upstairs for you."he went upstairs seeing two warriors came to check on the prisoner they ready themselves for a fight

Lance took his weapon, quickly charged up stairs. He roared knocking the two guards out "heh" lance placed the weapon on his shoulder.

"you like like a fun guy to be with"Kawazoe say as he ran in to the battlefield that was made by him taking warriors down with the earth and plants and he transformed into his werewolf form because he was having too much fun

Lance cleaved two more wolves before shouting "Oi lets get out kf here! Before its too late!!!"

Lance cleaved two more wolves before shouting "Oi lets get out kf here! Before its too late!!!"

"it will never be too late with me."he says as he went underground and pulled Lance underground as well when they were underground in a bubble he wrecked the whole area above them leaving none a live above them."see totally safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back