Kingdom of the Deathless Heroes [Inactive]

Arindoria lined up her arrow with her target, then let go. The deer collapsed moments after she go to it. Taking out the arrow, she picked up the carcass and hauled it over her shoulder, putting it in a big sack that was filled with other deer. She did this everyday. She carried the bag over her shoulder, walking the short distance to the butcher's shop. "Hello, Arin. Is that meat for me?" The butcher asked. She nodded. Putting the sack on the counter, she sat on a chair. "Any gossip?" She asked. "I heard that there's monsters in the Dark Woods again," he responded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mortakai walked through the dark woods with a smile. He noticed the blood trail, and followed. The trail stopped nearby a butcher shop. He opened the doors and walked up to the butcher. "Any horns and skulls you have...now!" Mortakai's scythe gleamed in the suns ray. He glared at the butcher demanding an answer.

Heatray walked through the woods with a sack of 4 dead rabbits. Knowing this was a terrible hunt he was ready to see looks of disappointment. All he had were 2 butcher knives and a long leather coat for protection over his ragged clothes. "I need a job."

Arindoria raised an eyebrow at his demanding tone. She turned back to the butcher. "Thanks for the info. I'll bring back some more meat tomorrow," she said. She took her bow and left.

The butcher quaked in fear. He quickly gathered the horns and skulls of large game and monsters. Mortakai placed them on the ground and snapped his fingers. At that moment, the bones were incased in an ice capsule. He walked out, leaving a bag of gold for the butcher. "Thanks...and what's this word of a monster in the woods?"

The butcher responded, "there have been sightings of monsters in the Dark Woods. Many believe that they're ther because of some dark magic or something."

Arindoria walked through the woods, already having memorized the way through. She had seen a deer, so she was distracted and walked straight into someone else.

Mortakai gave the butcher some extra gold as a thanks. He was walking through the woods in search for the monster. He heard a roar of some sort and lost his focus. Next thing he knew he bumped into someone. "Hey..!" he looked at the person who he had the encounter with and what he saw, was a strangely beautiful woman. He tilted his head and noticed the bow. She obviously knew what she was doing, but she looked familiar. "Have we met?"

*walking down a dark path andrew runs into Arindoria he flicks hus wrist a knife slides into his hand.* "I suggest that you turn around. If you do that I will not have to hurt you." He says in a calm voice.

Mortakai turns to the source of the voice with a ice-cold glare. He draws his scythe, ready to kill him. "Same could be said of you, fool." He raised his unarmed hand, ready to snap. 

Latula said:
((What should I do?
Try meeting up with the current gang.

"Ladies! Calm down!" She said harshly and partly with sarcasm. "I cant have another death in the city. There have been enough." She said placing her hand on her hips. She looked at both of the fighting people with a scolding look

Arindoria was about to answer when someone else bumped into her. Turning, she ignored the threat. She held her hand to her forehead, feeling awkward. "Er... I'm just going to leave now." And with that, she turned and started sprinting away.

Mortakai turned to the woman screaming for calm with the ultimate death stare. "I'm a dude...!" He pointed his scythe at her.

"How dare you point your weapon at a princess!" She growled. "I should have you killed for that." She said. She shifted her weight onto her other leg. "Why are you so aggressive!"

She slapped him across the face. "Not if I say you can't. Your coming with me." She said jabbing him in the stomach with her fist.

Mortakai stood there as he got jabbed. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." He finally grabbed her fist and clenched it to the point it hurt. Mortakai got real close and said, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

((They should end up liking each other))

"Back off, I told you already I'm the princess." She sneered against the pain. Her wrist hurt really bad.

Mortakai widened his gaze ever slightly, and remarked, "The Dark Forest isn't a place for royalty." Mortakai losened his grip. "You best turn back."He backed away.

Mortakai harened his glare again and shook his head. "Actually I intend to slay the beast and live it big." He walked off. "You don't need the money...!"

"Hey, maybe we could work together. I could give you EXTRA money if you follow through." She pursuaded. She smirked then frowned. "Plus, I'll give you whatever you want." She added

Mortakai turned back at this 'princess' and said, "Go on." Whatever he wanted...interesting. He had to listen at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back