Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

"I'll think about it..." He disappeared in darkness. He reappeared beside Luna. "Our children... I got mad at Lucy but then he left. I spoke with Lili and..." He looked away. "Seeing them was a bad idea. Now I feel worst. Lucy doesn't believe that your alive or that I just found out about your suicide."

Aeron's darkaide was quickly locked away and his tail and ears disappeared. He grabbed Lilith by the throat but his eyes softened. He released her and then held Leta close to him. "I'm sorry. My dark side was having too much fun so I locked him away after purifying myself."

"I'm glad..." He kissed Demonia and then kissed Kana's forehead.

Michael appeared in front of Duanna. "There you are.... Were putting you under protective custody. Xerxes has escaped."

Luna hugged him "I'm sorry...it's my fault, I shouldn't have pushed you so much to go..." she lightly kissed him and when he mentioned her suicide she sighed "I was losing my mind again, I did it to keep our kids safe. Elder are not suppose to fall in love because when we do it's what we live and feed off of, it becomes our life line even after I fell I didn't realize that's why I was so hungry and losing my mind...."

Leta hugged him and smiled "I thought it was kind of cute." she giggled "And don't take that as I like him best it just means I love every bit of you and not parts of you." she kissed him, Duanna looked at them shocked and then saw Michael and sighed "No...I'm tired of feeling like the overly protected weak princess that I once was. I want to keep my family safe more than everyone protecting me." Duanna saw Lilith trying to get away and then she fell to the ground in pain and Duanna smiled "Dear little Lilith, I wasn't finished with my interrogation of you yet." Lilith seemed confused "Who was tired down to a chair...?" Duanna laughed "And you think that makes me the victim? There were things that you told me because you thought I was going to fall and join you." something dark had taken hold of Duanna over seventeen years and no form of purification spell could ever be used to make it leave her body.

Takashi looked at kana and smiled.

Vincent paused eating then looked at sarah, he then smirked "you'll pay for that later.."

Saya looked around once she got to the field, she then saw kuro and smiled, she ran over to him "hi kuro.." she giggled. She was still still kind of short, over thr years she had only grew a few inches.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Kana danced and spun her way over to Takashi and kissed him "So when do you plan on making me your bride?" she smiled.

Sarah smiled "You'll have to catch me first." she giggled.

Kuro smiled at her and picked her up spinning her around "And how is my hidden princess doing since I have been gone?"

479107-960x800.jpg

Takashi smiled "well that depends.." he looked at axoret and demonia "would you guys mind having the wedding here..your at your kingdom"

Vincent chuckled then began eat again.

Saya blushed when kuro picked her up, she then began to giggle when he spun around with her "k..kuro no spinning"

Kana smiled and looked at her parents "Can I chose?"

Sarah started to clean up while everyone finished their meals.

Kuro smiled "And why not? I thought beautiful little ladies loved being spun around by a strong man." he laughed a little at his joke.

Lucifer smiled softly but pulled away from her. "I'm sorry but..." Xerxes suddenly appeared making him hault. Xerxes just grinned devilishly and the two suddenly start to fight but Lucifer ended up on the floor. "Next time you see Duanna, tell her that I'm coming for her. She will pay for making a mockery of my family name. She doesn't know who she's messing with." He disappeared, leaving Lucifer groaning. He slowly sat up and said "his anger..." He growled a little.

Aeron shrugged and said "he's very... he's the part of me that is good with women. That's not me that is able to pick up women. I'm not a big fan of women." He held her close and kissed her deeply. He smiled. "I love you so much. Its just the truth. I like being alone a majority of the time. Until... I met you." He turned his back to her. "I think mom has a score to settle with Lilith so lets start heading home." Michael stayed beside Duanna and smirked. "Love is the strongest emotion you can feel. Nothing can destroy it." His hand held onto hers tightly.

Luna sighed "He shouldn't pick a fight with Duanna and you don't need to pick one anymore either. She's different from the Duanna of seventeen years ago, she's grown cold, I have a feeling that if she thought Demonia was going to kill her Duanna wouldn't think twice about striking first." Luna almost looked worried about Duanna.

Leta smiled "Alright, lets check on Delaney and then maybe you and I could go out to a club and I'll let you break every rule you want." Duanna smiled as cuts started to form on Lilith who was now the one screaming. "Mess with me or my family again and I won't hesitate to kill you." Duanna looked at Michael "We can go home now, I'm done playing with trash."

Fayde was smiling until he felt Xerxes, he wasn't in the castle but he felt his and Lucifer's energies flaring up for a little while before, they stopped abruptly and Xerxes disappeared. He raised up a little a look of confusion on his face.

Lucifer looked away and seemed saddened. "I'm sorry I can't do this. Leta got to me and I can't... I can't be with you." He seemed conflicted. He obviously didn't want to do this.

"Leo as well..." Aeron grinned. Michael looked at Duanna and frowned. "I've missed so much of our children's lives. I wish I could have been there for them and have Leo... well not hate me."

"Whats wrong?" She looked at him, confused but then went to kissing down his neck.

Takashi waited for axoret and demonia to answer.

Zafon finished his meal but didnt go for seconds, he walked over to the sink and put his plate in it "excuse me..I'll be back..." he then left the kitchen to go outside, he felt a demon nearby and he didnt like the aura that the demon was giving off.

Vincent finished his second serving then walked over to the sink.

Saya pouted "I'm not little.." she looked away while blushing after just realizing that kuro called her beautiful.

Vivian woke up slowly and looked up to see nova, she smiled.

"You don't want to be the reason I fall or die again?" Luna knew what could happen "You love me so much and want to keep me safe....but when you try so hard that's where you always ended up hurting me...."

"I hope you two get along one day." Leta giggled "After all you two come to my class first before anyone else and I would like it if you two would get along soon." Leta smiled and then looked at Michael "So dad guess what. I work as a teacher and something of an errand girl for the council." Duanna smiled "Yes Leta teaches a class Leo's school, she made me come in once for some presentation thing of what I do....it was almost annoying." Leta laughed "I have that on tape if you ever want to see it."

Kana smiled "So mom, dad, is it okay that I choose where the wedding will be?"

Kuro smiled "Well you're not as tall as me so you must be little." he teased.

Nova was still asleep, he didn't let go of Vivian once while they slept.

Diva watched Zafon leave and then walked over to the sink "Do we need any help cleaning up?" Sarah smiled "I think me and Vincent can handle it, thank you for asking."

Saya looked at kuro "I said I'm not little.." she stuck her tongue out at him.

Vivian leaned up and kissed him on the lips without waking him up, she then slithered out of his arms as she tried her best not to wake him, she got out of the bed and want to the bathroom to take a bath.

Vincent smiled "yea, we can handle it.."

Lucifer frowned and said "but I'm not a good person. That's the things. I love you so much but... Lili was right. I dont want to hurt." He touched her cheek gently.

Michael replied "that sounds great." Aeron smiled a little and said "Leo is a very hateful kid. Just saying." When they got home and walked into Duannas office, Aeron picked up the shattered wedding photo. He handed it to them and said "I suspect Leo..."

"Yeah of course," replied Axoret

"If you would stop saying that and thinking darkness comes to you naturally you could be a great person." Luna smiled at him "But if you wish me to leave then I will...." she was sad at the thought of leaving him.

Leta sighed "Yea...I cleaned it up the best I could but then you and Delaney showed up so I went with you." Duanna took the photo "He sees Viktor has his father.....maybe I should have never let him into Heaven...." she walked to her desk and started to sort through papers "So first things first, we need to find Xerxes. Leta get a few guards together and start searching anywhere you can. I think I'll check on Lucifer see if he's knows or has heard anything." Leta smiled and left the room to do as Duanna instructed.

Kana smiled and clapped her hands "I know where I want it!" she giggled

Kuro smiled "Alright you're not little."

Nova woke up after a few minutes and heard her in the bath and then walked into the bathroom "Hey."

Diva smiled "Alright." Sarah kissed Vincent and smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takashi looked at kana and smiled "well then, where do you want to have our wedding.."

Saya smiled and giggled "good.."

Vivian was in the bath relaxing, she didnt even care if nova saw her body, she looked over at him and smiled "hey there sleepy head"

Vincent kissed sarah back.

"I'm sorry... I want to be able to control my darkness but... I'll just end up leaving you again." He clenched onto her shoulder. He obviously didn't want to leave her. His hand was shaking.

Michael smiled a little and sat at the desk. He started to do some paperwork before he said "Xerxes... He will destroy the royal family. He will kill Lucy, Lili, Cinder, Fayde, me, Axoret, Demonia... All of us. He will kill all of us." He frowned.

Axoret raised an eyebrow and said "where?" He raised an eyebrow.

Luna kissed him "You won't ever be able to leave me as long as I'm an elder, that's just it. I use to watch you when you were in Heaven and then I was moved to earth work instead of Heaven and I heard that you had fallen so I searched for you and found you...sorry I must sound creepy right now....." she sighed.

Duanna chuckled "He's not killing anyone so just stop saying things like that." she left the office seeming to not even care if Michael followed her, she went to the training room and started to summon fallen angels, they attacked her with dark energy which caused Delaney to become filled with pain again. Duanna just sat on the ground dodging every physical hit even with her eyes closed but taking on every hit of energy to the point of her wings turning completely black, Duanna stood up and the fallen around her turned to ash and she then purified herself and checked to make sure that she had done everything right.

"Brother goes there with his bodyguard, it has a waterfall and everything. It's so beautiful there." Kana smiled.

"So what have you been up to while I was gone?" Kuro smiled.

"You should have woke me up when you did and I wouldn't be a sleepyhead." Nova laughed a little.

Sarah finished with the dishes and looked at Vincent "So now what?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Takashi smiled "ok, how bout you show me"

Saya sighed and got a sad look "nothing....its been so boring not having you hear.."

Vivian giggled then leaned against the side of the tub, she smiled at nova and a seductive way "so...want to join me..today is your off day right..no training"

Vincent smiled at sarah "you want to go for a walk.."

"No I love when you speak of your creepy stalking moments." He smiled as he watched her. It was hard to tell if he was being truthful or just being a d***. He then screamed "Lili!!! Lucy!!! Come here!!" He needed to speak with them and she couldn't go to Hell.

Michael was too busy dealing with work to care for her. Suddenly, a familiar face walked into his office. He dropped everything and his eyes widened. He stood up quickly, knocking down his chair. "Will..."

"Yeah I would like to see this place as well." He looked at Demonia. "You know, I would ask how you know of this place but am,deciding not to."

Lili showed up and Lucy did not "Brother refuses to show his face...." she looked down she looked at Luna and nearly started to cry and then hugged her, Luna smiled "It's good to see you too. I will try to retrieve your brother...."

Duanna soon walked into the office and her hair was messed up a little "Well that was fun. Next time you should watch." she was wiping sweat off her face to see who was all in the office.

Kana smiled and then sat down as her head started to hurt again.

Kuro smiled and then kissed her "How about now?"

Nova quickly undressed and joined her, kissing her on the neck.

Sarah smiled "I like the sound of it."

Takashi watched kana then set down beside her, he began to worry again "are you ok.."

Saya's face went completely red, she then smiled "much better.."

Vivian blushed when nova joined her and began to kiss her neck, a soft moan escaped her lips, she then covered her mouth and blushed even more from embarrassment.

Vincent took sarahs hand and began to leave when zafon walked through the front door with blood on his right hand, he had killed the demon that decided to invade his land, he hid the bloody hand behind his back to sarah didnt see then laughed "you kids have fun.."

Lucifer frowned and then said "you suggested I break it off with Luna. I've thought about it and I thought I'd tell Lucy as well. I'll get him. I want you, Luna, to be a surprise." He disappeared and reppeared in front of Lucy. "Your family wants to see you." He shook his head and said "the more you try, the more you are like me. But, I'm proud of the man you've become. That's more I can say about me. I hate who I am but I can't change so I have fun. Look Lucy, I know your young for a king but let me take you out. I want to make up for leaving you. I want to be a father to you again." A soldier kicked him to the ground and asked "how did you get in here??" Lucifer took the hit. "I won't fight. I just want my son back."

Will smiled softly and said "long time no see, Duanna." Will looked so much different but it was obvious that it was Will.

http://fishyfishbowl.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/koujaku.jpg

(Computers bugging me. So can't wait till I get my laptop next month. Oh and it was hard finding a picture that wasn't sexual since the character was from yaoi otome game(gay dating sim game))

"What happened to you?" Michael asked as he contiued to study Will's face. Will just chuckled and replied "I spent a few years in the mountains. The stuff you see changes you." He shrugged like it was obvious what happened.

Axoret looked at her with a concerned expression and asked "are you OK?" 
Lucifer frowned and then said "you suggested I break it off with Luna. I've thought about it and I thought I'd tell Lucy as well. I'll get him. I want you, Luna, to be a surprise." He disappeared and reppeared in front of Lucy. "Your family wants to see you." He shook his head and said "the more you try, the more you are like me. But, I'm proud of the man you've become. That's more I can say about me. I hate who I am but I can't change so I have fun. Look Lucy, I know your young for a king but let me take you out. I want to make up for leaving you. I want to be a father to you again." A soldier kicked him to the ground and asked "how did you get in here??" Lucifer took the hit. "I won't fight. I just want my son back."

Will smiled softly and said "long time no see, Duanna." Will looked so much different but it was obvious that it was Will.

http://fishyfishbowl.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/koujaku.jpg

(Computers bugging me. So can't wait till I get my laptop next month. Oh and it was hard finding a picture that wasn't sexual since the character was from yaoi otome game(gay dating sim game))

"What happened to you?" Michael asked as he contiued to study Will's face. Will just chuckled and replied "I spent a few years in the mountains. The stuff you see changes you." He shrugged like it was obvious what happened.

Axoret looked at her with a concerned expression and asked "are you OK?"

Lucy hit the guard "I did not tell you to act like that. Take this idiot way and give him fifty lashings for acting with an order." he looked at Lucifer "I am sorry, they have been on guard lately but with someone like you I see you as a bug and it's pointless to even harm you." he sighed "Let me tell the council what I am doing so they don't worry."

Duanna hugged him "Goodness it has been so long! I must say the mountains have done you some good." she motioned to a chair "It's good to see you're doing well, would you like tea, coffee, a real drink." she giggled

"Just my other half..." she sighed as the pain passed.

"So how about I treat you to dinner tonight." Kuro smiled.

Nova smiled "So cute."

Sarah smiled at Zafon "Like you did with that demon?"

"I see.." takashi said.

Saya smiled happily "ok..but what will we eat"

Vivian blushed more then smiled at him "nova..your so cruel to me..." she then leaned in and kissed him on then lips, she put her arms around nova neck to deepen the kiss.

Zafon smiled "of course.." he then left to the bathroom. Vincent laughed then smiled at sarah "you ready.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back