Kickstarter Martial Arts POLL

Which Martial Arts Style you want to see in core book?

• Dreaming pearl Courtesan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arms of Unconquered Sun

• Celestial Monkey

• Centipede

• Cobra

• Crystal Chamaleon

• Eye of Heaven

• Mantis

• White Reaper(BEING ADDED BY ANOTHER PLEDGER, VOTE NOT NEEDED)

• Other

• Total voters
[QUOTE="TV Head]Hells. Crystal Chameleon will never catch up at this rate.
Oh well.

[/QUOTE]
The poll is going to roll for like a week.

Anything can happen.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]The poll is going to roll for like a week.
Anything can happen.

[/QUOTE]I find that early leads usually last in forum polls.

[QUOTE="TV Head]I find that early leads usually last in forum polls.

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps!

But I don't think so, a 10 lead is not that much, We kinda did this late today and most of our community as well has not been able to see it due to different time zones etc.

With the list of what's already in, as much as I love Dreaming Pearl, I don't think we need another "elegant" style for this set. So I voted as far as I could in the opposite thematic direction: Eye of Heaven. HEARTS FOR THE SUN GOD!

Damn, I missed that I could have voted for more than one. I would have kicked White Reaper a vote (another "savage" style to be distinct from the ones already grabbed).

glamourweaver said:
Damn, I missed that I could have voted for more than one. I would have kicked White Reaper a vote (another "savage" style to be distinct from the ones already grabbed).
If you wish to vote for something but cannot any more, just post about it, we plan to count all the posts later as well, to check who changed what.

glamourweaver said:
With the list of what's already in, as much as I love Dreaming Pearl, I don't think we need another "elegant" style for this set. So I voted as far as I could in the opposite thematic direction: Eye of Heaven. HEARTS FOR THE SUN GOD!
Then you can combo it with the pinnacle of Black Claw style. Yank out their heart and make everyone watching love you for it, including the Unconquered Sun! Brilliant!

I would like to state for the record that I also vote for White Reaper and Celestial Monkey, since I pressed on vote prematurely.

Mmmh tough choice. I think I will go for: Arms of the Unconquered Sun, White Reaper, and Celestial Monkey.

First choice: Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style, Two Reasons: 1 the social benefits are nice with the Form charm, 2 Dancing your opponents to death is one hell of a way to spell "Badass with class"

Second choice: White reaper Style, again Two reasons: 1 I like any dirty tricks Lunars invent, 2 the halo system is both aesthetically cool and original enough to be fun for me ( I like complicating things for myself then resimplifying them in my head) also since this is for the core book for Solars this Style compliments them better than Lunars oddly enough, since it allows them to Heal dammage as they fight in exchange for will, and solars can refill their Will by getting hit! Vicious cycle as long as there are things to mow down... kinda like those wolf-men from the RWBY Teaser video...

I have two more choices but neither has a chance of getting in so it's really just for fun's sake that I even bother mentioning them (that and I hadn't seen the "other" button or thought about before sending)

Even Blade Style! Favorite Style of all time for me! sure it's terrestrial tier but the current 8 finisher moves are all very strong. now if only the fifth finisher tree could be finished and the "Beyond the five styles" ultimate charm(s?) could be discovered, I think it would be on the Celestial level... Also Many Raptors Stance is funny: step 1: Grab big tanky melee guy, step 2: drag him helplessly next to your Sorcerer (or fragile Archer or whatever needs protecting) buddy's side, Step 3: Guard Another action + Perfect parry at the ready, Step 4: watch other enemies try to kill either you or your ward and only succeed at hitting your captive rag-doll and repeatedly say "Why you hitting your friend?" or "Why is your friend hitting you?" Step 5: Laugh your ass of with your Fragile buddy!... That and like The Dark Wizard pointed out above: NEVER mess with Brook!

Finally Silver-Voiced Nightingale Style: Have I mentioned that I like any dirty tricks Lunars come up with? Also Death Metal that Actually KILLS, or a ballad that makes your buddies even more dangerous, not everything is about beating down your opponents yourself... Also a Harmonic Axe doesn't even need to change it's name, it's still just an Axe only now it has strings!

@KG-Mote those two are not in choices because ;

1) Terrestial MA styles are out by devs

2) Another person already chose nightingale so it will be in the book anyway.

I know those two were out but like I said I mentioned them just for conversation's/Fun's sake... No harm in that right?

[QUOTE="KG-Motte]I know those two were out but like I said I mentioned them just for conversation's/Fun's sake... No harm in that right?

[/QUOTE]
Nope not at all just saying nightingale will be in book so you already win one :P

Dreaming pearl Courtesan is so popular, will double check again when i wake up to make sure all those votes are legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back