Kickstarter Martial Arts POLL

Which Martial Arts Style you want to see in core book?

• Dreaming pearl Courtesan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arms of Unconquered Sun

• Celestial Monkey

• Centipede

• Cobra

• Crystal Chamaleon

• Eye of Heaven

• Mantis

• White Reaper(BEING ADDED BY ANOTHER PLEDGER, VOTE NOT NEEDED)

• Other

• Total voters
celestial monkey is making a strong showing it would seem, only being about ten behind. i think we can still win this.

[QUOTE="Tribute of a Dark Heart]As a point of interest, I have decided on White Reaper for my second style, so you can remove it from the poll if you like.

[/QUOTE]
As you wish.

In that case, in addition to removing my fourth vote from Mantis, move my White Reaper vote to Centipede. My votes stand at Crystal Chameleon, Eye of Heaven and Centipede.

Also: YAAAAAY WHITE REAPER OMFG YES

Votes cast for Arms of the Unconquered Sun, Crystal Chameleon, and Mantis. Knowing that White Reaper made it in on its own made this choice much less painful.

This decision was made fairly and impartially. It certainly has nothing to do with the fact that these styles comprise most of the ones either in use or on short-term wishlists in the campaigns I'm playing in. No, sirree.

Since my original 'everyone vote for this guys' martial art is in...

Crystal Chameleon, yo. The disco ninja must ride again.

<_<

>_>

I got two levels. "Exalted at the Repast of the Sun" and "Simian Overlord of the Fluids of the Ancient Scribes."

Me and my roomies got the Deluxe Edition and the cloth map for our wall. Our game master have bought the book as well, he just also got the Storytellers Screen.

Four levels one is legendary one is MA tier other two are secret :P or not one is Returning Exalted of the Unique Charm and other is Immortalized exalted of the ivory coast

[QUOTE="Ash Walter]<_<
>_>

I got two levels. "Exalted at the Repast of the Sun" and "Simian Overlord of the Fluids of the Ancient Scribes."

[/QUOTE]
Nice!

Someone here got me the Oricalcum book, the map and the screen.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Nice!
Someone here got me the Oricalcum book, the map and the screen.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, one of my two is an upgrade to the Ori Edition and I'm getting the map and screen too. ^_^

[QUOTE="Ash Walter]Oh, one of my two is an upgrade to the Ori Edition and I'm getting the map and screen too. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome :D !

Also Disco Ninja is catching up.

I'm currently only a 1 dollar supporter as I was waiting to adjust for the martial arts tier, but now me and my friend are likely going to get the exalted tied by chains tier at 205. I know we both intend to add a dm screen and the novelist ion PDFs, but right now there is some question as to whether we will spring for a map. However, this can all change depending on the price for the mention in the Novia novel, and how extensive the mention is. I don't think I could resist having the arcane anthropologist in one of the books.

Norraba said:
I'm currently only a 1 dollar supporter as I was waiting to adjust for the martial arts tier, but now me and my friend are likely going to get the exalted tied by chains tier at 205. I know we both intend to add a dm screen and the novelist ion PDFs, but right now there is some question as to whether we will spring for a map. However, this can all change depending on the price for the mention in the Novia novel, and how extensive the mention is. I don't think I could resist having the arcane anthropologist in one of the books.
futuree book mention is at 250 pledge level so I doubt it will surpass that with a huge margin to be on safe side though I would call about 300.

I'm at the level with the Custom Charm, but I'm not sure what I'm asking for any more. I was going to give it to my Night Caste who's pretty much a mashup of Slasher Film Antagonist tropes, but that character is probably going to become an Exigent of some kind of Nightmare God instead in 3E, so now I'm not sure who should get the charms. My main Solar is thoroughly unsuitable for the style they're going for in 3E, utterly saturated in Magitech, so I don't want to try to force his style into the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back