Kickstarter Martial Arts POLL

Which Martial Arts Style you want to see in core book?

• Dreaming pearl Courtesan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arms of Unconquered Sun

• Celestial Monkey

• Centipede

• Cobra

• Crystal Chamaleon

• Eye of Heaven

• Mantis

• White Reaper(BEING ADDED BY ANOTHER PLEDGER, VOTE NOT NEEDED)

• Other

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Plague of Hats]I can't find a way to change my vote.

[/QUOTE]
Currently working on that, just type it out here in the thread, and we will take it into account once the poll ends.

I love all three of the potential second styles... But I'm really hoping for Celestial Monkey. I love the frustrating opponent angle!

Yeah, mine's gonna go towards the Celestial monkey as well. I voted other because social martial from the imperfect lotus. Thought it could be cool to see in the core book.

Well from the polls, and the fact the TDW has told us that a lot of mantis was fake, that Chrystal Camilion, Celestial monkey, and dreaming pearl courtesan are the ones most likely to be in the top three. I'm super excited about this, and although CM is my obvious favorite, any style would be nice.

I'm amazed that disco ninja pulled ahead of Mantis. I like that but DPC and Monkey are still my favs and what I voted for

I keep hearing disco ninja used in reference to crystal camilian, it has me intrigued. Also update on the pledge status question from the other day, my freind and I have pledged at the bound in chains level with the intention of getting two st boards and a copy of the novelizations PDFs.

If you've never seen it in action, Crystal Chameleon's whole thing is turning your anima into a fucking massive kaleidoscopic light show to disorient your opponents as you blink-dash around sucker-punching people with your chain daiklaive thanks to the unexpected attacks you get from being hidden by your own personal laser show.

It's in Glories: Maidens and it is unspeakably boss. it is also the most unusual stealth skillset ever. You're *somewhere* in this giant light show, but god knows where exactly.

So I got an e-mail saying I could change my vote as White Reaper was being selected by another pledger, but I can't work out how, any advice?

I regret voting for Crystal Chameleon,I'd forgoten/didn't think about Ebon Shadow style was already in there(cause there both stealth styles) ;also at the time I hadn't read Arms of the Unconquered Sun yet(which is pretty bloody awesome). Can I change my vote from CC to AoUC pretty please.

Nooooo! Why would anyone want to do that?

(Oh! Nearly forgot - change my vote for White Reaper to Centipede. Partly because it's strategically better for Crystal Chameleon, but mostly because it's my bug style of choice. So that'd be one each for Crystal Chameleon, Cobra

, and Centipede.
(This post brought to you by the letter C.)

What are the final 3 winners? I mean with the robot counts removed and the last minute changes accounted for.

[QUOTE="Reiko Blanc]I regret voting for Crystal Chameleon,I'd forgoten/didn't think about Ebon Shadow style was already in there(cause there both stealth styles) ;also at the time I hadn't read Arms of the Unconquered Sun yet(which is pretty bloody awesome). Can I change my vote from CC to AoUC pretty please.

[/QUOTE]
"both stealth styles"? That might be true, but they still do VASTLY different things with the concept. Ebon Shadow is about "You don't even know I'm here until I strike." It's pretty pedestrian in that respect - the shadowy assassin trope has been done to death a million times. Crystal Chameleon, on the other hand, is about being a living disco ball, so that the enemy is saying "You're here somewhere, but God alone knows where." In other words, way more interesting and, dare I say it, fun.

There's a reason Crystal Chameleon is often called Disco Ninja Style.

Indeed. Crystal Chameleon lets everybody know you're there. They just don't know where until they're picking your rope dart out of their bollocks.

Chaka said:
Indeed. Crystal Chameleon lets everybody know you're there. They just don't know where until they're picking your rope dart out of their bollocks.
I ****in' lol'd. Kudos to you.

Chaka said:
i love this.

"both stealth styles"? That might be true, but they still do VASTLY different things with the concept. Ebon Shadow is about "You don't even know I'm here until I strike." It's pretty pedestrian in that respect - the shadowy assassin trope has been done to death a million times. Crystal Chameleon, on the other hand, is about being a living disco ball, so that the enemy is saying "You're here somewhere, but God alone knows where." In other words, way more interesting and, dare I say it, fun.
There's a reason Crystal Chameleon is often called Disco Ninja Style.
I know the way they go about the stealth are 2 different ways and Crystal Chameleon would still be like my fourth pick. Regardless, though it is still a stealth style which is already going to be in (along with Stealth & stealthy-like charms)that I feel like this purview would be covered well enough for it to come out later in a splat (hopeful soon).

Chaka said:
lol (>.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back