Keychain #342-346

I'm Australian. It's like five PM.

Although I will concede that most Australians are scallywags.

Thanqol said:
I'm Australian. It's like five PM.
Although I will concede that most Australians are scallywags.
I hearby nominate Thanqol for the custom title "Australian."

And yes, it was intentional for the period to be in there. That's all need be wrote.

Also, it's 4:35 AM for me. I'm definitely a scallywag.

Fabricati told me about this comic by saying "Keychain Radar?"

But I thought he said 'Keychain RaIder," and since I got Dawn of War 2 recently, I was expecting to see that the side windows of the caravan were now twin-linked implosion bow sponsons and the top now features a hurricane essence bolter.

krrackknut said:
Blue suit, brown coat; definitely Ten.
But damn, those arms look really thin.
Well, we know Jukashi can draw heftier characters well enough. Klen here looks like he has around twice Ten's muscle mass.

I think Ten simply doesn't want to bother with the extra bulk. With more space beneath his arms he can carry larger barrels of booze.

SomeoneInCreation said:
krrackknut said:
Blue suit, brown coat; definitely Ten.
But damn, those arms look really thin.
Well, we know Jukashi can draw heftier characters well enough. Klen here looks like he has around twice Ten's muscle mass.

I think Ten simply doesn't want to bother with the extra bulk. With more space beneath his arms he can carry larger barrels of booze.
Pretty sure they're talking about the Tenth Doctor, not Ten Winds.

DukeGod said:
anyone else thinks Ten will meet with the woman later?
Will she survive? I believe that waist is the reason she can't exert force anymore. A round of TW is going to break things.

I got the impression that these are Ten's ex-colleague's not to mention with Ten it makes a perfect circle and I still insist that green one is Ten's evil twin but from other side probably Ten is evil twin :P

I was gonna say that it looks like Ten's colleagues have shown up, and that at least Misho is acting decently enough like a mortal towards Terrestrials. "How can I help you?" is a nice, basic, polite thingy. Addmittedly, it could probably be a bit more worshipful, but hey, he's new here.

Ok people raise your hands if you think Ten will say to Misho 'I said so' when he mention about killing fakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back