Keychain #329-335

Sorrow and guilt. Unless I've missed some major details, we don't know much about what Misho did during the First Age after creating the keys. He suffered the curse like everybody else, and he remembers it with clarity. That's gotta hurt with Compassion 5.

There used to be a submission about the very last Artefact that Thrice-Radiant made. It seems to have vanished though. Along with a few other Thrice-Radiant made Artefacts such as the Keyklaves.

I cast Suspicion on Jukashi!

There used to be a submission about the very last Artefact that Thrice-Radiant made. It seems to have vanished though. Along with a few other Thrice-Radiant made Artefacts such as the Keyklaves.
I cast Suspicion on Jukashi!
He uses Adamant Countermagic! Your casting fails!

Kyeudo said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
It seems that Ten Winds has his priorities straight.
1: Recon

2: Booze

3: Booze

4: Booze

5: Hot Women

6: Booze
Fixed that for you.
And I fixed that one for you. He clearly has four 'bottles' of booze. Need to keep those Alchemical batteries charged.

I read it as Misho's Compassion kicking in - he'd be perfectly willing to help end all the suffering on the Isle by getting everyone after him instead of each other.

He phrased his sentence describing the Immaculate practice of vilifying the Solar, and Lunar Exalted as a question, so I think he was genuinely surprised and hurt at the prospect. It's one thing to know that the Immaculate order preaches that Solars and Lunars are evil... but to know that so many people hate you so much that they'd stop a civil war to kill you? Yikes.

To be fair to Misho, in his mind, the Immaculate Order is what everybody calls the UPS of Creation. This whole thing is jarring as all get-out.

That is an Elemental Dragon.
It's a flashback to the First Age.
Did anyone else's heart break again remembering Mew Cai, seeing Misho in the First Age talking to a dragon? Cause mine did.

He phrased his sentence describing the Immaculate practice of vilifying the Solar' date=' and Lunar Exalted as a question, so I think he was genuinely surprised and hurt at the prospect. It's one thing to know that the Immaculate order preaches that Solars and Lunars are evil... but to know that so many people hate you so much that they'd stop a civil war to kill you? Yikes.[/quote']
I don't know... He has already known how much the Immaculates hate them for a while now. By the time they met the troper fae they were already worried about their identities, same for when they met Racer and Aria. And Misho is the type that wouldn't mind being the local big bad if that would stop people from killing themselves. Complete with "No, we won't throw ourselves with funny faces at the godblooded" dope slapping.

He's not unaware of it. He is a Solar Exalt plucked from the First Age where he and his kind were the God-Kings of Creation. I think "Wait, what?" is a fairly valid response to the idea that people of the Blessed Isle would stop a civil war just to hunt a Cirlce of them who managed to get onto the isle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back