Keychain #317-322

I believe it's been mentioned that she has the Taint version of Corpse Needs no Food, but a variant that is Survival based, instead of Resistance based. And thus...blood makes the boobs grow, kill, kill, kill... Not that raising Essence, and thus likely being forced to buy up Appearance wouldn't be its own excuse anyhow...

I believe it's been mentioned that she has the Taint version of Corpse Needs no Food' date=' but a variant that is Survival based, instead of Resistance based. And thus...blood makes the boobs grow, kill, kill, kill... Not that raising Essence, and thus likely being forced to buy up Appearance wouldn't be its own excuse anyhow...[/quote']
In Secret's case her Appearance is not necessarily linked to boobs.

She's got the whole adorable waif look going on.

I don't know why but i have strange felling that lately Secret have many confrontations (or at least witnessing) topics of sexual nature. And every time her expression is priceless. Oh and about the art. I'm still getting a little use to it but no complains here. Well maybe except that i thought Ten arms should be more muscular.

"She had her eyes on the prize as the girl next door/

You grow up quick, when you grow up poor..."

I suspect that song quite applies to Aria.

Hey, Misho looks good!

Could have done with a longer page, but still, he looks much better than Ten (still something off with him, and I can't figure out what...)

Actually, I think you have a point. When he was a stick figure Ten's clothes looked fine on him, but now they looks weirdly small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back