Keychain #311-316

I get the feeling that the name is something Misho himself heard at the end of the First Age.

I feel like there needs to be a big cuddle session between Marena, Karen, Secret, maybe Nova and/or Blossom, Five Waves' Fury, and, of course, Nemen Ye...but I think that my reasons for that feeling are different from your reasons for your feeling.

Fighteer said:
On #316, I feel like I missed something.
Probably one of the detriments of having multiple storylines running simultaneously. Starting here, Misho was trying to get Marena to Sacrifice (big "S") her long-standing hatred/paranoia of her mom in order to advance sorcery training.

I get the feeling we're not 100% done with that. He's probably going to require her to come up with a better symbol for the sacrifice, and, knowing Jukashi, it'll come up again later when we see mother dearest again.

Fighteer said:
On #316' date=' I feel like I missed something.[/quote']
Probably one of the detriments of having multiple storylines running simultaneously. Starting here, Misho was trying to get Marena to Sacrifice (big "S") her long-standing hatred/paranoia of her mom in order to advance sorcery training.
I got that. I just didn't get a transition from that conversation to "Okay, I'm over it, let's move on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back