Keychain #311-316

Quchu said:
Just sayin', I personally like infodumps. Heck, one of my favorite webcomics ever is Subnormality. So, yeah, just sayin'.
In Subnormality, the infodumps ARE the joke half the time. It's a very different sort of infodump.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really. It's not like the speculating we've done about De-Lovely's name.

I wasn't really bothered by the Info-Dump, and agree that throwing in a joke would've been serious mood-whiplash. I did a lot of skimming and looking at the pretty pictures rather than actually reading it as I saw the information coming and already knew it. Because of that, I nearly missed Rouen's comment, but that's my own fault. Overall, it was neccessary, and if you don't know Exalted, very informative. The pictures were also pretty.

And because it is nearly required (and I agree whole-heartedly): D'awwwwwwwww~!!!

I like to think not everything must be done with Spells' date=' Charms or Artifacts, in Exalted.[/quote']
I was going to respond with "For everything else, there's MAGMA KRAKEN", but then I realized that's a Spell.

I'm currently trying to find a loophole in that statement.

No, your statement works just fine. See, if you put it together, you get:

"Not everything must be done with Spells, Charms, or Artifacts.

For everything else, there's MAGMA KRAKEN."

Probably informing him that Secret already had 8 resonance...

I feel like I should be calling Shenanigans.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Also nothing like capping off a tearful goodbye with the kind of gift that only a free booster shot of Resonance can provide.

Now: Does Secret take up Performance, learn Ben's charms and turn them against him when they show back up? Because honestly, Thrice-Hardcore Dernelle is a hundredfold more awesome than Resonance Ben.

Ben has a band. All she needs is Misho to make her into her own band with a two-necked guitar; one side is electric, the other is bass, with a keyboard panel on the bottom side and a microphone. Obviously, you'd need four arms to play such a thing properly, which means you either need to be a Lunar, or it needs to be at least partly made out of moonsilver so the strings can emulate extra hands for you by applying their own pressure up the necks.

The Unconquered Sun could do it, as well as Five Days Darkness. (Four hands.)

Anyways, this is a very tear-jerker-y moment here. That said, I do have to agree with Misho's reasoning for sending him to Lethe. When someone dies, you grieve, mourn, and then you move on with your life, spurred forward by your memories of your loved one. The Underworld allows them to linger, which causes a... stagnation, of sorts. If moving on is healthy behavior, then lingering like that probably isn't.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Obviously, you'd need four arms to play such a thing properly, which means you either need to be a Lunar, or it needs to be at least partly made out of moonsilver so the strings can emulate extra hands for you by applying their own pressure up the necks.
The alternative is to head over to Autochthonia, grow a Transorganic Desecration Cyst, and grow Manifold Transhuman Implants with it.

Could have an impact on her cute adorableness, that's the main problem.

(Also, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...)

"Not everything must be done with Spells, Charms, or Artifacts.

For everything else, there are STUNTS."

Secret ;_;

Aasharu said:
The Unconquered Sun could do it, as well as Five Days Darkness. (Four hands.)
Yeah, but it's automatically implied that Uncle Sunny can do whatever he has to do, even if it should be a task that requires the use of eight arms.

Anyways, this is a very tear-jerker-y moment here. That said, I do have to agree with Misho's reasoning for sending him to Lethe. When someone dies, you grieve, mourn, and then you move on with your life, spurred forward by your memories of your loved one. The Underworld allows them to linger, which causes a... stagnation, of sorts. If moving on is healthy behavior, then lingering like that probably isn't.
And just who the fuck made him the arbiter of who stays and who goes? Huh? Last I checked, the mark on his head was a half-empty disk, not a full disk.

That said, I think Rouen's ready to move on now, since it's almost certainly out of concern for Dernelle that he held on with both hands.

Depends how you pronounce Dernelle. It could conceivably be something akin to "Dare-nell", which works (at least when I say it).

ShadowDragon8685 said:
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Also nothing like capping off a tearful goodbye with the kind of gift that only a free booster shot of Resonance can provide.

Now: Does Secret take up Performance, learn Ben's charms and turn them against him when they show back up? Because honestly, Thrice-Hardcore Dernelle is a hundredfold more awesome than Resonance Ben.

Ben has a band. All she needs is Misho to make her into her own band with a two-necked guitar; one side is electric, the other is bass, with a keyboard panel on the bottom side and a microphone. Obviously, you'd need four arms to play such a thing properly, which means you either need to be a Lunar, or it needs to be at least partly made out of moonsilver so the strings can emulate extra hands for you by applying their own pressure up the necks.
Maybe Cluivnarihe could turn into a pair of arms? The tricky bit'd be talking her into it - cue Marena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back