Keychain #286-290

He lost his tan and his hair is darker. Not really a huge difference. Also wouldn't be too strange after being in stasis for about seven centuries. Or from losing some dots of permanent Essence. Either way. Personally I figure he just has high Past Lives and suffers some sort of mental break that blends his lives together. Like his son was really from this life and as a mental defense he retreated into the life that came before.

So we're predicting some sort of tomato surprise for Misho, when the powers that be reveal his true nature to him and he has a massive breakdown. Cool. And not like Final Fantasy VII at all. 8)

Fighteer said:
So we're predicting some sort of tomato surprise for Misho, when the powers that be reveal his true nature to him and he has a massive breakdown. Cool. And not like Final Fantasy VII at all. 8)
I dunno. Compassion 5 may channel that into super awesome self-confidence.

Holy crap does necromancy-casting Misho look awesome. I wonder if Virtues and Limit Flaws are carried over across exaltations, the original Thrice Radiant might not have been such a nice guy.

Think he might have been in the original crew that went and cracked open Neverborn tombs?

Question: Can anyone read the Necromancy Squigglies?

veekie said:
Think he might have been in the original crew that went and cracked open Neverborn tombs?
He'd have to have been the "sorcerer of utmost power" or the "thaumaturgic engineer of immaculate intuition," both descriptions that could theoretically fit him. But I doubt it. Might've helped unlock the Onyx Circle, though, which might be even more interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back