Keychain #252 - #255

Greenstalker said:
Interesting statement considering that you say "yes" everything related to comic, I guess someone hit the bulls eye :shock:
I thought I'd add another layer of ironic obfuscation.

This conversation never happened.

If it had, which it didn't, it would never have included a reference to giant squirrels (which don't exist), rings of levitation and illusion (which are a myth) ar any other setup designed to disguise any said type of creature as Ten Winds, who is a typical Air Aspected ex-Immaculate monk and nothing more.

This conversation never happened.
If it had, which it didn't, it would never have included a reference to giant squirrels (which don't exist), rings of levitation and illusion (which are a myth) ar any other setup designed to disguise any said type of creature as Ten Winds, who is a typical Air Aspected ex-Immaculate monk and nothing more.
Now wait just a minute *Checks MDV* uh, nevermind. Carry on. What conversation?

I can usually resist TVtropes, but I just lost half an hour, which means I have built up a tolerance. Also TVtropes has become rather shitty since I first lost a whole 7 hours on it 3 years ago.

See I regularly attempt to intentionally lose about 8 hours of TVtropes to get through a boring shift. It generally works rather well. Although I usually find a really interesting page about half an hour before my shift ends.

Jukashi said:
...either that or he's six giant squirrels with a headdress' date=' robe, and ring of levitation and illusions.[/quote']
No, shut u- I mean. Um. Geeze, squirrels? Stupid theory. I mean, there is no theory more stupid than that. So stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Squirrels? Stupid. Totally. I would never write something as stupid as that. No. Never. In fact that is so stupid, I command you all to wipe it clear from your minds forever.

*cough*
Technically, I think it's a line from Planescape: Torment as one of the more outlandish theories about the Lady of Pain (although it might be a more general Planescape thing, I wouldn't know.)

Aquillion said:
Technically, I think it's a line from Planescape: Torment as one of the more outlandish theories about the Lady of Pain (although it might be a more general Planescape thing, I wouldn't know.)
You. C'mere. Stealing my lines. Gotta teach you a lesson. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back