Keychain #231-235

Thanqol said:
Racer is not a horse. Look at his tail.
Really? His tail is one of the reasons I think he's definitely a Horse.

Well, ok, he's not a horse.

He's a Wyld Stallyn! *guitar riff*

Happy Birthday Big J

Happy Birthday!

vaulttecboyrz6.jpg

Thanqol said:
Racer's anima mysteeeeryously vanished in Panel 7 [/nitpick]
Animas get in the way a lot. I judge that panel 7 is better with a momentary anima disappearance, considering the mess it would make otherwise.

Huge emanations, indeed.

Racer seems like an entertaining character so far. Not quite what I expected, but as I imagined him to be older, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Oh, happy birthday.

What on earth would that look like to a spectator? I mean, they both suddenly get grabbed by hands from the opposite side of where they're jumping, suddenly appear on said opposite side, just to get headclonked, then one is thrown down to the ground, but instead of hitting the ground, vanishes, then reappears falling from the ceiling? Gah, Sidereal Martial Arts make my head hurt. I feel sorry for poor spectator Secret.

Also, I really hope Marena has something very impressive up her sleeve, if she's considering the Abyssals to be the main threat, (which, let's be fair, if the Siddie wasn't here, they would be.)

Infinite Canvas Style eh, I guess a spectator would see for a moment, Ben and Flame jumping towards and away from her at the same time, finishing with a clonk. And then she punches Flame 3 seconds into the future...err, I think Secret there might need something for a headache.

The wacky antics of this Sidereal continue to impress me. I'm very interested to see what Marena has come up with to fight deal with her.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, Jukashi. I'm sorry that I didn't get you anything.

Secret's probably thinking "Gee, I hope Marena's old mentor is a lot more badass than MY old mentor." Or at least she would if she had more Perception charms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back